Transformers 2 - Revenge of the fittest! The Transformation thread.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I decided a couple weeks ago to bring up the idea of a transformation challenge in my thread and several people were interested in being included in the action. So this is the main thread for this challenge. This is not an open challenge, everyone competing has already been chosen. Here are the names of this group of committed bad asses!

Ladies first, because that is how we roll up in here!!!! love2liftkat puccah8808, YatesWifey04 - what an awesome group of ladies!

Now for the Gentlemen,
Myself of course, DreamWeaver TheSaiyan travwj BamBam0319 thu_hobbit BigRed1974 Montego1 - Yep, that's a hell of a group of guys too!

Okay here are the rules. There are no rules!

No really each person will submit before pictures this weekend in this thread. They can be taken this weekend or progress shots taken with in the last 2 weeks so long as date can be verified through showing where they were posted originally on AM. Before pics at the minimum should be a side, front, and rear relaxed shot as well as a Flexed shot from the front and back. This way we can see the transformations more clearly.

Progress shots should be taken no less than once every 2 weeks, the more pics the more fun and effective this competition will be for everyone. We may take votes on who is progressing the fastest throughout and add in little extra incentive challenges through out just for fun. However in the end the Before Pictures will be compared to the final pictures and whoever has made the best transformation will be the person you vote for. Not the person you like the best or anything else. We need to all be objective in our voting. Each competitor will also cast a vote but it can not be for themselves.

This contest will last a total of 8 weeks from Monday, anyone who does not have their before pics in by Monday will be removed from the competition unless some emergency kept them from being able to submit. Anyone using a progress picture from the last week or so will have to prove the date it was taken by linking to the recent post here on AM, and will submit their final progress pictures exactly 8 weeks from the date before pictures were taken.

Rather than make anyone start a new log if they do not want to for this, just put a post in your current log that you will run throughout this showing where you started the transformation and put a link to that post in here for people to locate your logs. If you want to start a new log just for this by all means feel free. Remember the more supporters we get in here the more fun and effective this transformation challenge will be. So post a link up in your thread telling people to follow the competition and support you.

By the way, this is also going to be the official trash talking thread in here guys and gals. Ham it up in here, be loud boisterous and full of yourself. This is the place to feign conceit and arrogance without anyone actually thinking you are an egomaniac in real life.

Hell to make this a little more fun, we might just take a vote at the end to see who talked the best smack throughout. Just remember keep it fun. I want this to be a thread people come to in order to have fun, get in a good chuckle and be inspired.

NOW LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah, here are my NOODZ, and a few starting stats for transformation consideration.
My transformation log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/273630-kleen-goes-primeval.html

Start Date 10/3/15
Weight - 210.3 lbs
Waist @ Belly button - 36 7/8

Current Maxes
Bench Press - 345
Conventional Dead Lift - 510
Sumo Dead Lifts 445
High Pull - 225
Box Squat - 465 off a 19 inch bench
Push Press - 235
Weighted Chin Up - 90
Pendlay Rows - 305

Finally here we are at the pictures of my starting point....

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh sh*t!!!! I'm too shy... Damn! Haha but I'll def talk sh*t. I'll post some pics on Sunday! Pretty excited for this thread. Here's to first place! :) ?

Thank you for the opportunity.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In!! Will work on those pics:)

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Here!!! I'll work on more pics & measurements tomorrow. I'm not sure what my maxes are currently, because I haven't been focusing on that recently. Will the fact that I'll be starting RAD in about 3 weeks affect my ability to participate??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh sh*t!!!! I'm too shy... Damn! Haha but I'll def talk sh*t. I'll post some pics on Sunday! Pretty excited for this thread. Here's to first place! :) ��

Thank you for the opportunity.
You can do it sweetie, if you have an extremely sensitive area that crushes you to show you can opt to have it covered a bit. EI doesn't have to be a bikini, some high rise boy shorts and a sports bra or whatever makes you more comfortable.
First in doesn't always mean first place! Haha jk

:fightin' words!:
Love it, that's what I am talking about!!!!
In!! Will work on those pics:)
Sweet!!!!
Here!!! I'll work on more pics & measurements tomorrow. I'm not sure what my maxes are currently, because I haven't been focusing on that recently. Will the fact that I'll be starting RAD in about 3 weeks affect my ability to participate??
You can use any supplement, drug or anything else you want to. No rules at all regarding that. We are almost all on some sort of SARM or Research Chem right now. Everyone has an equal opportunity to put what ever they want into winning.

In the end we all win. Well I do anyway... but you all will still be winners too!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
It's started! Will get my pic's in this weekend. I'll be going for a cut, and keeping it natty at this stage.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did I miss this sign up sheet?! Booooo

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How did I miss this sign up sheet?! Booooo
Skimping on checking my log!!!! Bad boy. You are my boy, I will accept one more!!!!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll throw in a tub of Stimul8 to the winner!

but I don't know if buying a stamp to ship to myself makes a lot of sense...

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Skimping on checking my log!!!! Bad boy. You are my boy, I will accept one more!!!!
Lol cool. I'll come up with a prize pack to the winner if anyone is interested :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We have some great competition in here everyone's game will have to be on point!!!!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
How about Ashstandrews? Another woman that has been killing it!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol why are you guys even competing when you know I'm in it too? You're fighting for a lost cause...

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
All this early trash talk is good, but we all know talk is cheap. I guess we will see who is in it in 8 weeks time.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome contest title. In to see some amazing transformations. Good luck to all!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol cool. I'll come up with a prize pack to the winner if anyone is interested :)
I'll go ahead and PM you my address so you can get that on the way!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was about 207 to 210 in those shots my weight is going up pretty fast as I am on Radar1ne right now and the nutrient repartitioning is wild. I will be tight as hell sometimes and then loose like in these pics.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
I will also get my pics put up this weekend. Lets get this started

clown007

clown007

Awards
Definitely subd for this!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw in a tub of Stimul8 to the winner!

but I don't know if buying a stamp to ship to myself makes a lot of sense...
Nice!

Why am I coming to visit?
I'll go ahead and PM you my address so you can get that on the way!
Oh I didn't realize he was also mailing out condolences to those who didn't win. That's really nice of him!
How about Ashstandrews? Another woman that has been killing it!
Just looked her up and yes she has!
Lol why are you guys even competing when you know I'm in it too? You're fighting for a lost cause...
This ain't Tee ball big boy, we are keeping score here! ;)
All this early trash talk is good, but we all know talk is cheap. I guess we will see who is in it in 8 weeks time.
You are right, that is when the humility will more then likely start for me.

Only because I don't like to rub my victory in others faces.

:smileeek:

. Thank you for noticing
PM sent.
I was about 207 to 210 in those shots my weight is going up pretty fast as I am on Radar1ne right now and the nutrient repartitioning is wild. I will be tight as hell sometimes and then loose like in these pics.
DreamWeaver post up the data and link to when originally posted here. Mine is on the pictures and linked to my log with that shows when originally posted. That way we also know when your 8 weeks is actually up.
I will also get my pics put up this weekend. Lets get this started
Sounds good. This is going to be fun.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444517050.854165.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444517069.181274.jpg

Hoping to get bigger or see if I can make a change somewhere. Having a challenge at least increases motivation

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
You can do it sweetie, if you have an extremely sensitive area that crushes you to show you can opt to have it covered a bit. EI doesn't have to be a bikini, some high rise boy shorts and a sports bra or whatever makes you more comfortable.

Love it, that's what I am talking about!!!!

Sweet!!!!

You can use any supplement, drug or anything else you want to. No rules at all regarding that. We are almost all on some sort of SARM or Research Chem right now. Everyone has an equal opportunity to put what ever they want into winning.

In the end we all win. Well I do anyway... but you all will still be winners too!
Never mind I'm out. I'm not using hardly anything just fenugreek, tongkat creatine and erase. I can't compete with people on SARMS and **** but I'll at least follow along

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Never mind I'm out. I'm not using hardly anything just fenugreek, tongkat creatine and erase. I can't compete with people on SARMS and **** but I'll at least follow along
Don't worry mate, its about the motivation to improve and make changes.
I'm not on anything other than protein, creatine and have a bottle of formeron I'll use to help dry out. Going to clean up my diet, which will make the most changes for me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 124883

Stocked up!!! I'm ready... ??
Woohoo, you are going to LOVE this stuff Puccah!
Yeah this is more about having the competition force you to push it than who wins. That and winning is basically just for bragging rights, although a few people are offering up some personally supplied prizes. If it were a sponsored log or something that would be more nailed down. I know one of the individuals in here will be on much stronger things than I will but it will make me work harder. However in your case you are already lean and if the goal is getting bigger then I can see how competing with people on any type of anabolics might not be be very motivating for you.

You look excellent already though JeremyNG25!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Alright here are the starting pic's for the 8 week transformation.
2015-10-11_07.29.39.jpg

2015-10-11_07.32.02.jpg

So its almost summer in Aus and I need to lean up, and lose my belly fat. To do this I will adjusting my diet and intake, and up my cardio as I don't do a lot at the moment.

I'll be using protein, creatine, fish oil, pre workout and probably a bottle of formeron.

Currently training a upper and lower split, hitting both twice a week. I will probably lighten the weights and increase the reps.

Good luck everyone involved.

Edit - currently weighing in at 86kg.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is cool. Good luck guys

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I'm still trying to figure out what I could offer up. I share my stash with hubby. So, we are trying to agree on something!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry about a prize everyone. I will send a NICE prize pack out to the winner.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright here are the starting pic's for the 8 week transformation. View attachment 124894
View attachment 124895

So its almost summer in Aus and I need to lean up, and lose my belly fat. To do this I will adjusting my diet and intake, and up my cardio as I don't do a lot at the moment.

I'll be using protein, creatine, fish oil, pre workout and probably a bottle of formeron.

Currently training a upper and lower split, hitting both twice a week. I will probably lighten the weights and increase the reps.

Good luck everyone involved.

Edit - currently weighing in at 86kg.
You're looking awesome! You'll lean up very well!

I'm still trying to figure out what I could offer up. I share my stash with hubby. So, we are trying to agree on something!!!
Ahhhh... I didn't know we had to offer something. Is puccah love enough?!?

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
No, we don't have to Puccah. Yes, your love is enough!! We just have a lot in our stash that we could!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, we don't have to Puccah. Yes, your love is enough!! We just have a lot in our stash that we could!!
Thank you! Lol, I only have clothes and shoes to give away.

Excited to see your gainz on Radar1ne! :D

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Thank you! Lol, I only have clothes and shoes to give away.

Excited to see your gainz on Radar1ne! :D
Oh....shoes??? ;)

Me too!! Trying to decide if I'm going to run Osta with it. I'd run both for 4 weeks, then continue the Osta for another 4 weeks. Still have some research to do & questions to ask before I decide. The RAD is a definite go though.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Oh....shoes??? ;)

Me too!! Trying to decide if I'm going to run Osta with it. I'd run both for 4 weeks, then continue the Osta for another 4 weeks. Still have some research to do & questions to ask before I decide. The RAD is a definite go though.
Y'all don't want my shoes... Lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh....shoes??? ;)

Sounds like a great plan!

lol, I've been trying to sell my shoes. Did you know that when you lose/gain weight, your feet also grows/shrinks? I don't know why I thought was so odd! Haha

Y'all don't want my shoes... Lol
Nope, just a booty like yours! Ha

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great plan!

lol, I've been trying to sell my shoes. Did you know that when you lose/gain weight, your feet also grows/shrinks? I don't know why I thought was so odd! Haha

Nope, just a booty like yours! Ha
I did know that. I went up 2 sizes when I gained all my weight, then down a size before getting pregnanett, now I'm back down to the size I was in high school...which is a tiny 5.5 in women. It works though because I can wear kids sizes too. So, it saves me money sometimes!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did know that. I went up 2 sizes when I gained all my weight, then down a size before getting pregnanett, now I'm back down to the size I was in high school...which is a tiny 5.5 in women. It works though because I can wear kids sizes too. So, it saves me money sometimes!!
Isn't that the awesome thing about it? Saving money on kid sizes! Haha I went from a 9 in women to a kids 6. Now I'm up to a woman's 8 and some kid sizes depending on the brand. :D

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Isn't that the awesome thing about it? Saving money on kid sizes! Haha I went from a 9 in women to a kids 6. Now I'm up to a woman's 8 and some kid sizes depending on the brand. :D
Most of my Converse are a size 3 in big kids...half the price as the adults!!! I love it. Then I have more funds for supps & gym clothes. Haha!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol I wear between sizes 12 & 13 in men's... No kid's stuff for me

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most of my Converse are a size 3 in big kids...half the price as the adults!!! I love it. Then I have more funds for supps & gym clothes. Haha!!!
I love that converses run big. I always try to squeeze my feet into the smallest size possible. I think they look horrible with big feet.

Lol I wear between sizes 12 & 13 in men's... No kid's stuff for me
Oh my....

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Not the best pics. Will work on getting better ones but wanted to get something posted before tomorrow.

Weighed in at 261 and soft. All about learning up. I'll be running MassGH for my eight weeks and see what happens.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
morry Anabolics 605
Zero V General Chat 100
OCCFan023 General Chat 9
Nabisco General Chat 10
BigVrunga General Chat 41