Opinions on Lifetime Fitness.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
So just wondering what your opinions are of the place. It is very nice.

But from what I see, a lot of the members are not bodybuilders or even have an interest in bodybuilding and its lifestyle. Seems as if a lot of the members use it for the classes, basketball courts, swimming, and to take a Sauna and get pampered in the salon. Basically the type of person who "Exercises to feel better but doesn't really have a passion to change their physique."

Lots of "Working off the weekend hangover" types.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you should go to a gym for yourself and not worry about others. We all have different goals and cannot compare ourselves to everyone else....

Reactions: MBZ
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure I see the point here...

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Even though it has lots of weights, seems like there are a lot of members who are not into lifting. Some just want play in the pool and Jacuzzi and get their hair cut. Watching tv.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't worry about them. What they do and don't do will not affect your gainzzzz!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Even though it has lots of weights, seems like there are a lot of members who are not into lifting. Some just want play in the pool and Jacuzzi and get their hair cut. Watching tv.
This is the best kind of gym. Nice, new, pretty weights and machines WITH NO ONE USING THEM!!!! Every lifters dream.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I grew up at a nice gym but now I find the gym with very driven crowd works best for me. Feeding off each other's energy brings out my A game. Think Golds gym during Arnold era

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
The gym I like is the one with the least amount of people getting in my ****ing way. So if no ones lifting be glad. Enjoy being able to find the dumbbells you need in its correct spot and not halfway across the gym..behind a bench..covered by a yoga mat..with someone's gym bag on it..