Official Gym Check-In AnabolicMinds.com Promo Thread

Page 2 of 63 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Administrator

Confirmed!

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Administrator

And...chest/tris

Got double points. Woot!

Can't win. Damn.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Confirmed!
    Its fun to watch regardless lol
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

4. You all are making me jealous No gym until tomorrow night for me
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  5. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    You all are making me jealous No gym until tomorrow night for me
    Go do cardio!

•   

6. I went to academy and bought some nike workout pants...that counts right?!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
  7. Official Gym Check-In AnabolicMinds.com Promo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Go do cardio!
    Way too much work lol
    [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    I went to academy and bought some nike workout pants...that counts right?!
    Depends on if you did push-ups in there or not!
    [email protected]

9. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Depends on if you did push-ups in there or not!
    I did curls with the clothes off the sales rack....
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
  10. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    I did curls with the clothes off the sales rack....
    Confirmed!

11. Late to the party. Missed the gym today, due to having to catch our flight home, but walking 3 miles & fighting/lugging a toddler in 3 different airports counts...right?!

12. Quote Originally Posted by YatesWifey04 View Post
    Late to the party. Missed the gym today, due to having to catch our flight home, but walking 3 miles & fighting/lunging a toddler in 3 different airports counts...right!!
    It counts!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Football practice this morning, then a HIT delts/traps session capped off by some isolation work for quads and hammys, and then push mowing about an acre of land lol.

I'm spent!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

14. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Football practice this morning, then a HIT delts/traps session capped off by some isolation work for quads and hammys, and then push mowing about an acre of land lol.

I'm spent!
    Push mowing sucks. I might be doing that myself tomorrow...
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Push mowing sucks. I might be doing that myself tomorrow...
    We moved into this place a year ago and weren't sure how long we would be here or if we would have to go back into an apartment so I didn't want to buy a rider. So I'm pushing just under 2 acres lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

16. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    We moved into this place a year ago and weren't sure how long we would be here or if we would have to go back into an apartment so I didn't want to buy a rider. So I'm pushing just under 2 acres lol.
    Oh my. That's a workout by itself.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Fitbit has me at 4300 cals burned today but I'm pretty sure it didn't measure as much since my arms didn't move for the hour and a half I was mowing lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Ours got broken a few weeks ago by someone who will remain nameless. I gotta find someone to do it or push mower it is! Getting hard to find our mailbox lol

19. Confirmed
    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1442753202.066578.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  69.1 KB
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

20. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Confirmed
    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1442753202.066578.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  69.1 KB
    My ass is in the gym! Making up for my gym fail, hitting chest and shoulders proper right now

21. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    My ass is in the gym! Making up for my gym fail, hitting chest and shoulders proper right now
    Rectification confirmed
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

22. Pushed through the jet lag & got in a good 5x5 lower body workout. I'm waddling already.

23. Quote Originally Posted by YatesWifey04 View Post
    Pushed through the jet lag & got in a good 5x5 lower body workout. I'm waddling already.
    Way to push through!! Bet it felt great!
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Knocked out 2 hours of basketball, this afternoon. Only say one game, so about 15 min of that 2 hours. Fitbit has me at 6.5 miles for the day (i was going to mow the front yard, but I strained my right calf a bit).

Could definitely tell it's been 2 weeks since I played lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Way to push through!! Bet it felt great!
    Yes, it did!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Checking in
    By jeep69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 01:24 AM
  2. Was looking for anabolicminds.com, but...
    By SoupBone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-02-2003, 10:45 PM
  3. Activity Level Of AnabolicMinds.com
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 10:37 AM
  4. new guy checking in
    By Thor in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 10:34 AM
  5. BB.com Formestat Thread