Bicep growth

Willy617

Awards
Hey guys heres some stats about myself before i start: age 23, weight 162 body fat % 8.3%

Lifts: bench 1rep 270
deadlift 405
squat 405

I consider myself decently strong for my size but one problem im having is getting my biceps to grow. I have 12 1/2 inch arms unflexed and 15 3/4 flexed. I am currently on a PH cycle and am trying to make the most of it. Does anyone have any suggestions on how i should train arms to get growth? Im currently doing a 5x5 program on my body for strength.

Puckpimp71

Awards
Try some spider curls at the end of back day or on a dedicated arm day. Light weight but a few sets of 20 reps.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super dropsets. Work as high up the rack as you can doing sets of ten each arm and resting between sets. Super slow and controlled reps. Focus on the concentric. When you get high enough to fail, immediately drop down and go to failure on every weight back down the rack without stopping to rest between sets. Cheat to get as many reps as you can. When you're done your arms will be screaming and swollen beyond belief. Then start a triceps workout. Only do this twice per week. 3-4 days apart. One day for triceps doing this method and one day for biceps. Put serious inches on doing this. Don't overuse it or your Arms will pay for it.

AllaboutGains

AllaboutGains

Awards
Chin ups but focus on using just the biceps at the end of a back work out or start with them on arms day. Its essentially a curl of your bodyweight. Can even do slow eccentrics with them to get a good burn.

Straight bar curls with good form, don't go so heavy you have to swing it. Get a deep burn and keep going thru it. Change your grip up to maximize them, Narrow, shoulder width, a little wider. I like all three alternating throughout the workout.

Willy617

Awards
Thanks guys. im going to implement these into my workouts.