Help imbalanced chest

Monk3y303

Awards
Hi guys ive been training for a few years now but diet has always been **** ive finaly got my diet on point and have been for a few month now any way, ive began to notice my left pec is alot wider then my right, im right handed and there both as strong as each other, bench etc, I do feel some times my left pec does feel fatigued / pumped more then my right, what would be thebest to correct it? is it just how my rib cage is maybe? Seems like the middle of my chest is slightly one sided making the left pec slightly wider.. Any help would be great,

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
I think dumbell work would help that brother

anabolicanth

anabolicanth

Awards
try your best at focusing on your form, your pecs may be equally strong but you may be lopsided or off on your right. use dumbells initially, keep the reps controlled and stretched and then eventually progress to a bench hopefully your mind muscle connection and form is good by then and you press equally. also try machines and do extra sets with just your right pec. just my advice, might help but will take time

Monk3y303

Awards
Cheers pal ive always used dumbbells only past month used barbell. My only though is some times my form isnt as good on my left and seems to put mire strain on that pec, which could be recruiting more muscle fibres enhancong its growth but it is only wider then the other and my centre is slighlty off shich make me believe it may be actuall bone structure. Etc

anabolicanth

anabolicanth

Awards
Cheers pal ive always used dumbbells only past month used barbell. My only though is some times my form isnt as good on my left and seems to put mire strain on that pec, which could be recruiting more muscle fibres enhancong its growth but it is only wider then the other and my centre is slighlty off shich make me believe it may be actuall bone structure. Etc
yeah im not too sure its difficult to tell without watching you train and seeing pictures everything. i have a sort of similar issue, my left pec being underdeveloped in comparison to my right due to al the ball hitting and throwing sports i played from a young age with my right arm. the difference has been narrowed significantly by using dumbells initially, then progressing to bench, and isolating the left pec on machines for a few extra sets before finishing each workout. all i can say is be patient and keep at it even if it may be structural