power racks/cages

clayboy_123

Awards
bodycraft f430 or tuffstuff fitness power cage?

jwood10

Awards
those look like some good racks, but you may want to look into rogue fitness or elite fts racks. they have tons of accessories/options for their racks

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
those look like some good racks, but you may want to look into rogue fitness or elite fts racks. they have tons of accessories/options for their racks
I was getting ready to say rogue built to order and completely customizable with colors and all kinda of attachments

BIGBOI5050

Awards
American barbell products are as good or better than Rogue at about the same price. Sandwich J-cups and 3x3 vs, normal j-cups and 2x3....not to mention they have much better customer service. Rouge would not even discount shipping for active duty military when they give free shipping on 5k orders and on Black Friday. Phil from American barbell was happy to give me a 10% discount for serving our country. Either eliteFTS and Pendlay out there as well, stay away from Rogue

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I built my own

powerrack.jpg

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rogue R3 bolt together FTW - last rack you ever have to buy for yourself and your children's children.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440940583.357145.jpg

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about iron master Im 1500?
I have the Ironmaster IM2000, which is the newer version, and I like it for machine work. I used to use it all the time until I bought my Rogue R3. I also thought I was strong until I started free weight lifting in the R3. There is a big difference in "machine lifted weight" versus "free weight lifted weight"! Recommend you stick with buying a power rack instead of machine. Although, Ironmaster does have attachments that you can use to convert the IM2000 to a partial free weight setup.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1441277831.206607.jpg