seeking help please - dermacrine

bigjon101

Awards
ok this is my first ever time posting on a website or forum. a little about me before i get to my point, im 29 in good health, have been doing weights for years, i am a boxer and i have a physically demanding job too. I weight 14 stone and have fairly low body fat. I have a very health diet and eat high protein aswell.
I have only ever used a few supplements - protein shakes, creatine, multivitamins etc but nothing special. I want to now progress a bit further than my natural capability. Also because of my boxing i cant put on too much weight or i will have to go up a weight class and be in the bottom of heavy rather than the top of cruiserweight but this isnt a problem if it happens. I have been looking into something called dermacrine - it sounds really good and from i can take from internet reviews it will give a nice little boost without doing anything major to your body. I have tried really hard looking for the information i need on the product so i was hoping some experienced people on here could shed some light please.
I was planning on using it solo for 8 weeks, i cant find any info on whether i would need pct, apparently for 4 weeks you dont but what about 8 weeks on it, also does it really work? i know most people stack with with other things but i wanted to run it on its own first as this will be my first ever experience with anything like this. My goal is to get a little boost to size, strength and fat loss, any help will be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

bigjon101

Awards
read reviews on this website, so it clearly does work, so just need some info on pct if anyone can help.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
look into epic unleashed it's a natural anabolic has amazing reviews brother

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
if your only running it for 4 weeks you prolly don't need one but if you want one a test booster would be enough you can even get a OTC serm like rebirth but If it makes you comfortable

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
you prolly wanna talk to someone like yates84 to be sure he can help you ten times better bro or mixedup

bigjon101

Awards
thanks for responding, ill try to give them a message or something

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You don't need PCT for Dermacrine. You'll be fine, no matter how long you run it. It really works well if your 40 and over....Not sure if you'll get much out of it at 29 years old.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
You don't need PCT for Dermacrine. You'll be fine, no matter how long you run it. It really works well if your 40 and over....Not sure if you'll get much out of it at 29 years old.
there you go t-bone got you I usually lurk on the anabolics and read a lot from this guy extremely knowledgable as well