Triceps

zpalrangi13

zpalrangi13

Awards
The best exercises for mass triceps guys????

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My opinion ..Skullcrushers!!

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Close grip bench and skull crushers! It's really good to super set these too.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cable kickbacks are killer!

ctoph11

ctoph11

Awards
I definitely agree with close grip and skullcrushers!!

I like opening my hand and pointing my thumb to the ceiling at the most extended (back) part of a cable kickback to help engage the long head. Put together with contracting the bicep at the most tricep relaxed (forward) position to get a good stretch in the tricep, it really kills it.

Just to add something new: I like lying down with a relatively heavy dumbbell (40 lbs) in each hand and assuming a skullcrusher position and slowly letting the weight down, with the same form as during a skullcrusher, until I get a real stretch in the tricep then just press it up like a close grip press and repeat. You can really feel the burn there.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
more food, bigger bench, more pullups.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Any type of over head movement, besides a dip or close grip bench those are more of a pure power movement that will recruit alot more fibers. Those will provide the best growth but we need balance to a muscle so dont neglect your pushdown ect.

hubbabubba

hubbabubba

Awards
Skull crushers, dips, close grips, bench dips with feet up and added weight,

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Skullcrushers directly into close grip bench, gets me every time

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
KidIcarus

KidIcarus

Awards
For adding mass: Skull crushers supersetted with close grip bench press. So, after you hit your goal for skull crushers, do not put the bar down. Immediately start pressing with that same bar until you hit failure. You can try this at various angles. I'm liking it with incline right now. Also, just make sure you are hitting all 3 heads. So, you might want to add in reverse grip press downs and also dips to hit the other two heads.

ToughMech

Awards
Closed grip bench and body weight tri dips works well for me mass wise. I also like to do medicine ball push-ups as we'll to switch things up.