E94B

Awards
So just a little bit about what I'm trying to accomplish with this program

1) Strength
2) Aesthetics
3) 60 minutes from start to finish
4) 2-3 days a week maximum
5) Flexibility/Mobility

I'm not trying to be a bodybuilder and gain 20 lbs of muscle. I'm not trying to be a powerlifter and total the most weight. I pretty much just want to be strong, aesthetic, and I don't want to put an incredible amount of time into working out with weights (I'd much rather do sports, etc).

Workout A)
• Incline Press RPT 5, 6, 8
• Chin Ups RPT 5, 6, 8
• Low Bar Squat RPT 5, 6, 8
 Decline Pec Flies2-4x10
 Cable Lateral Raises 2-4x10

Workout B)
• Military Press RPT 5, 6, 8
• Barbell Row RPT 5, 6, 8
• Single Legged Leg Press RPT 5, 6, 8
 Barbell Curl 2-4x10
 Tricep Push Down 2-4x10

Workout C)
• Bench Press RPT 5, 6, 8
• Wide Grip Upright Row RPT 5, 6, 8
• Romanian Deadlift RPT 5, 6, 8
 Face Pulls 2-4x10
 Hamstring Curl 2-4x10/Jump Squat 2-4x10

RPT = Reverse Pyramid Training

I pretty much combined the idea of a Push/Pull/Legs into a 3 day FBW where the push exercise would hit the chest, tris, and shoulders and the pull would hit the Back and Biceps and the legs would hit the hamstrings/quads/glutes/etc. for the main exercises in bullets. The assistance exercises with the squares I went for a more volume/less strength approach and went by body parts, so Workout A would be "Full body w/ chest and shoulders" to just go for some extra work with this muscle groups. There will be long rest periods for the black dot bulleted exercises where I will foam roll and do some light mobility work, and on off days I'll be doing yoga/stretching with abs (planks, ab wheel roll outs, etc). Each week when I hit a specific weight for the specific amount of reps (Say 100 lbs for 5 reps on the romanian deadlift) I'll increase the weight the next week on that same set (105 lbs for 5 reps on the RDL)

I'm wondering what people who have more expertise than I do would think about htis program? Maybe a better FBW is available? Thank you for your time.

E94B

Awards
Just a quick update...I know I used the first person here, but this program isn't for me. I love what I'm currently doing. I had a buddy of mine come to me and ask me what to do (he hated starting strength and can't do full deadlifts for...some reason). I don't like writing routines for other people because honestly...I don't really know how they react/what works for them specifically. I guess my main questions is under the above parameters, will this program be effective and safe for a beginner/intermediate lifter? So maybe someone has a much better program or knows how to modify this to get the most out of it?

Thank you!

liftandswim

liftandswim

Awards
Have him do a proven program and swap deadlifts out for whatever he wants. 5/3/1 has some good full body variants out there.