Home made gym equipment

Vinnycapo23

Vinnycapo23

Awards
I recently put a gym in my garage and I have built a lot of the equipment myself. Does anyone have any must see homemade equipment with instructions on how to build it?

jaces

jaces

Awards
-roundbar
-paint cans of different sizes
-cement

put the cement in the cans and place the round bar in the cement and boom dumbells

jaces

jaces

Awards
incredibly impressed rocket quite the skills you have bro I take it your a welder? I love welding it's soothing except getting burnt up lol
it is and that feeling of succes when your done building stuff is great but arch eyes are a bitch

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
incredibly impressed rocket quite the skills you have bro I take it your a welder? I love welding it's soothing except getting burnt up lol
Thank you, No I not a welder but I do love to weld, I bought a Sticker Welder about 35 years ago and taught myself how to used it, I got my first mig about 1986 and found how easy they are to use!!

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
Thank you, No I not a welder but I do love to weld, I bought a Sticker Welder about 35 years ago and taught myself how to used it, I got my first mig about 1986 and found how easy they are to use!!
personally a tig guy espically with stainless lol

jaces

jaces

Awards
haha yeah i have an old oil one not sure what they are called in english but its heavy as ****

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer