What Songs Am I Missing in My Weights Playlist?

texansfan90

texansfan90

Awards
Hey All,

So I have two playlists that I try and update frequently to stay motivated and pumped up: Cardio & Weights.

My Cardio playlist is pretty easy to maintain, I stick to EDM/Pop and just roll off older songs and add new ones that are popular at the time.

For Weights it's a bit harder. What seems to work best for me is Harder Rock, but not too heavy. It's peppered with AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Guns N' Roses, etc.

I have a hard time finding new songs that fit this mold to add, so i'm starting to lose focus when hearing the same songs. Any suggestions? I'm open to trying some good songs from other genres.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I like slipknot's self titled album a lot. (Not crazy about their other albums though) Also like a lot of Linkin Park.

nd22121

Awards
Till I Collapse is one of my all time favorites although that is more rap then rock.

jwood10

Awards
Whitechapel-let me burn, soulfly-fallen, fear factory-chrisploitation (top set songs), playlist consists of those bands +carniflex, chelsea grin, lamb of god, caliban, hatebreed, motionless in white, slipknot, killswitch engage, pantera, korn, metallica, and for your feminine side: otep and in this moment.

gator67

gator67

Awards
Metallica's Load and Reload albums have more of a hard rock vibe than metal. If you like older stuff sign up for spotify and apple music free and follow some playlists that fit your listening preferences. They will automatically generate other suggestions based on your likes. That's what I do. Always changing/adding to my playlists.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Motionless in White
Amity affliction
Slipknot
KSE
Hilltop hoods
Slaves
August burns red
Memphis May Fire