bodyweight back workout

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
il be in upstate New York for the next 4 days near no gym was wondering in anyone knew of any back workouts I can do with bodyweight assuming there's no we're to do pull ups lol

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rowing as in a boat. Lotsa lakes in Upstate New York.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reverse push-ups and pull-ups anywhere. Get creative. Can be done on anything you can grip. Doesn't have to be a normal bar.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
Reverse push-ups and pull-ups anywhere. Get creative. Can be done on anything you can grip. Doesn't have to be a normal bar.
I'm looking as I type all these trees are to talk my midget a$$ lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking as I type all these trees are to talk my midget a$$ lol
Lol. Door jambs with wide ledges. Even a solid tall table for reverse push-ups. Find something big and heavy and flip it over or pick it up and set it down like a stone carry. I love outdoor workouts. Nature will provide. And no I'm not a tree-hugger:)

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
Lol. Door jambs with wide ledges. Even a solid tall table for reverse push-ups. Find something big and heavy and flip it over or pick it up and set it down like a stone carry. I love outdoor workouts. Nature will provide. And no I'm not a tree-hugger:)
just paddle boarded for like 4 hours lol feeling it right now but ima gunna do a little circuit tomorrow