30-45 minute workouts

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
Lately my schedule has become very hectic. Usually spend about 90 or more minutes working out but need to find something faster. Any of you had success with a 30-45 minute workout? If so what was it where can I find a link to it?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's very rare that I train longer than 45 mins. Lol, maybe that's why I have no gains.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
I'm sure if intensity is high enough then it'll provide gains

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
I keep intensity up. The only thing I was thinking was german volume training, but I usually tack on so many extra things I end up being in over an hour.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about 40 mins, I do really short rest periods and just bust it out. I'm sure I could put up bigger #'s if I did longer rest periods but I just don't have the time. Just gotta make the most outta what you have

smike

Awards
DC training or some kind of HIT workout?
Also, if you "tack on so many extra things" you probably need to get on a plan so that you know exactly what you should be doing in the gym before you get there.

amarula

Awards
Lately my schedule has become very hectic. Usually spend about 90 or more minutes working out but need to find something faster. Any of you had success with a 30-45 minute workout? If so what was it where can I find a link to it?
Yoa have several alternatives: DC training if you have experience enough, EDT training, or you can make your own. If you pair the agonist with the antagonista you will save a lot of time.

amarula

Awards
Yoa have several alternatives: DC training if you have experience enough, EDT training, or you can make your own. If you pair the agonist with the antagonista you will save a lot of time.
Also some templates of 5/3/1 are quick to do