Program!

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
Looking to start a new program. Im trying to add mass size. Can you guys help me out? Been doing research but not sure which program would be the best to go on to gain mass . Thanks

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caloric surplus will be key here but.... I'd recommend looking into Layne Norton's PHAT routine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could check out arnolds blueprint or jay cutlers living large program. Then through in some abe and follidrone for a natty run:)

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Caloric surplus will be key here but.... I'd recommend looking into Layne Norton's PHAT routine.
This is so correct! Choose any program that you like and will enjoy doing so you won't skip workouts or not be able to give 100%. Then eat to a calorie surplus and get plenty of rest.

A few members at our gym are looking great from following PHAT routine, also 531 BBB routine, 3 months of hard work and eating gave them really good result :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another vote here for PHAT. the training is hard but also unique in the heavy and hyper days so it's not boring. Just make sure you're eating tons. Diet has to support the training.

Never forget, you don't grow in the gym, you grow when your eat and recover. Get your food, get your sleep, and train hard.

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
Another vote here for PHAT. the training is hard but also unique in the heavy and hyper days so it's not boring. Just make sure you're eating tons. Diet has to support the training.

Never forget, you don't grow in the gym, you grow when your eat and recover. Get your food, get your sleep, and train hard.
Thank you! I will definitly look into phat. Is it a good mass gaining program? And how is arnolds mass blueprint?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you! I will definitly look into phat. Is it a good mass gaining program? And how is arnolds mass blueprint?
Phat is great for both mass and strength really. It has you split your week into power and hypertrophy days so you get the best of both worlds. I ran a modified version last fall and saw by far the best gains of my life.

Running it as designed right now during my cut too.

Don't know much about the Arnold. The bb.com ones usually are pretty good but more geared towards beginners. If that's what you need though they're very comprehensive.

BigLarry

BigLarry

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Y3T program or the Arnold Blueprint. They'll be pretty effective at getting your muscle to work but it's all about eating man. Gotta feed them GAINZZZ!!