Training split

critter11

critter11

Awards
So im looking for a high frequency training split that allows me to do each body part twice a week... I keep trying to make one up myself and research so much but i would like to hear what u guys think the best HFT split meant for mass gain would be.. Im only looking for one rest day btw if any

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I'm a big fan of PHAT. I was using a similar program that I designed before I discovered it so it made sense to me.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Another PHAT vote, can be run 6 days

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Be careful of the volume though. It's pretty easy to burn out and injure yourself without sufficient recovery. I'm dealing with this right now.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you feel as though you need to train so often?

notswole

Awards
If you were going to do it, I wouldn't do it for longer than like 3-4 weeks and just come back to it every few months.
Something like
Day1: push
Day2: pull
Day3: legs
And repeat for the next 3 days. Do abs and take off days as needed. Just stay in tune with your body and know when too much is too much. And obviously you wouldn't do as much volume as you would for a 5 day split for each day.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big fan of PHAT. I was using a similar program that I designed before I discovered it so it made sense to me.
The power days in phat seem out of place. No TUT, no metabolic stress, no volume or anything. Seems very odd.

aviolentfluid

aviolentfluid

Awards
Monday: legs, abs and calves
Tuesday: chest, back
Wednesday: shoulders, abs and calves
Thursday: off
Friday: back, biceps, abs and calves
Saturday: chest and shoulders

Keeping legs to once a week keeps me from getting burned out so fast.
Also: **** leg day. **** sucks