New programs for women gaining muscle??

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
Any help with programs or coaching ideas or people would be helpful!!!
Thanks

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
A good diet plan for gaining muscle... I can do my own workouts but could use some guidance on the diet and products needed for maximum gain....

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that you in your avi? You look good.

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
Yes that's me... Well it was me a year ago after I won women's physique show!! Overall winner and class winner...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a current progress pic? Maybe we'll be able to help better!

Congrats!

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
I don't have progress pics... I just need help directing me to the right area...

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im confused. Do you want diet advice or training advice? This is the training forum, so if you are looking for nutrition advice id go to the nutrition subsection. Also, if you won a physique show...why dont you just keep doing what you were doing then? It obviously worked...

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
Because I'm not competing and competitors diet(if you have ever competed) isn't realistic and good for year round gaining... And I don't have the coach I had before....
If this isn't the forum to go in, then just ignore this post and I will move on... Thanks anyways...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Because I'm not competing and competitors diet(if you have ever competed) isn't realistic and good for year round gaining... And I don't have the coach I had before.... If this isn't the forum to go in, then just ignore this post and I will move on... Thanks anyways...
We can sure help

They were confused by you mentioning diet as well

Did you look into PHAT?

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
What's phat.... I talking about Jenny hendershott??

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
U talking about Layne Nortons program online???

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
U talking about Layne Nortons program online???
Yes,
You wanted an online program didn't you?

Or are you after something different

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
Either or... Looking at it... I've definitely heard of him... Looks good.
If you know of other ideas and possibly a eating deal with more variety than fish, rice, and chik.... Be good???

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Either or... Looking at it... I've definitely heard of him... Looks good. If you know of other ideas and possibly a eating deal with more variety than fish, rice, and chik.... Be good???
Most of us here practise flexible dieting, tailored to macros

As long as you know your TDEE I wouldn't overthink exact food choices other than getting nutritious items included and hitting your macros

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
Yeah the website is jacked up and haven't been able to get on to figure out those!!!
Thanks so much for everyone's help... I feel better now... I just have lots of bills and didn't want to spend tons of $$ on a coach when I know there are stuff online to do!!!

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
I just freaked out about iifym and over thought it and just ended up quitting, which I never do, and hate to admit that...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just freaked out about iifym and over thought it and just ended up quitting, which I never do, and hate to admit that...
I do the same thing.