What was your Journey

AllisonBell

AllisonBell

Awards
So I want to focus on everyone else for once. Everyone on this site has a story and I want to know it.

Here is a short version of mine.

My name is Allison Bell and I am 21 years old struggling with endometriosis. I was 190lbs and I was depressed and bleeding all the time with cysts and lesions on my uterus and ovaries. I was a very sad girl and then bodybuilding found me. I found a passion for lifting and I have found my coach Cj Jackson and he has been so wonderful. I am now physically able to take care of myself even with all the stuff going wrong in my body I finally feel like I have control of my body. But mentally I still need some work. The pic below is a progress picture from a year ago.

700 by 700 sizing.jpg

This is a little bit about my journey and my struggles, there was so much more along the way but so far this journey has been and will be the most important thing in my life.

Love you guys!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mine isnt really much of a story but I started lifting in high school for baseball. I had a bench press at my house so all i knew was bench press and push ups before lifting in high school. So when I started lifting with the team I wasnt good at anything but bench press so I set out to beat everyone in all the other lifts. I ended up just staying on the team so i could have a free weight room in the off season to lift in. I pretty much just played baseball so i could lift. And ever since high school i've been addicted to lifting and dieting!