For serious people

wasimraja

Awards
Hi guys need your help
I'm 38 year young. Height 170 cms. Weight 160 pounds. Body fat around 20%. Waist 34 inches, biceps 15 nd chest 39
My cal intake around 2500/day with 5 meals.
I take around 180 gems protein.
My diet
Breakfast - 1 egg+2 brown bread+ 1 bowl oats+ protein+ 2 beta alanine tablets.
2nd meal - 4 egg white+ broccoli +sweet potatoes +olive
Pre workout - C4
Post workout - glutamine+glucose+protein+multivitamin tabs
Lunch after 1 hour of workout -1 bowl brown rice + chicken
4th meal - protein+BCAA +calcium tab+fruits nd veg
5th meal- chicken + caesin protein+ fat burner

I have been working out for 2 years. I don't find much change in my physique.
Work out
Monday- chest+ cardio
Tuesday- legs
Wed- cardio
Thu- back
Fri - shoulder, arms
Sat- cardio
Pls need help. Please. I'm in a urge to quit

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What is your goal?

compudog

compudog

Awards
You're probably not lifting heavy enough. Even with a sub par diet, 2 years of heavy lifting should make a pretty big difference in any physique. Your diet looks like you've put a lot of effort into it though, which means you're not lifting heavy enough. Don't freak out, I've seen this a lot. People think they're working hard and they are, just not hard enough. So my advice is this; pick one lift and focus on it (a compound lift you can load up like squat, deadlift, bench press, barbell row etc). Try to increase the weight you're moving; do more reps, more sets, then add weight and repeat. Make a consistent effort for 3 months and I'll bet you'll see results.

wasimraja

Awards
Thank u guys for motivation
My goal is to look mascular with 6 pack abs.
Bench press 80 lbs each side I do.
Squats 125 lbs on each side
Dead lift 100 lbs each side
Barbell row 70 lbs

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thank u guys for motivation My goal is to look mascular with 6 pack abs. Bench press 80 lbs each side I do. Squats 125 lbs on each side Dead lift 100 lbs each side Barbell row 70 lbs
At 20% BF wanting abs, time to cut

Moving forward jump on a proven program and not a random split

Those 2 steps will have you progressing much faster

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a nice diet set up. How long are your workouts usually and how long is your cardio session?

wasimraja

Awards
Workout last for an hour. Cardio on Monday around 20 mins. Wed nd Saturday threadmill for 35 min. 1 min at speed 11 at incline 4 and 1 min at speed 6 incline 2. Followed by abs.

wasimraja

Awards
Could u guys suggest any workout program

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

wasimraja

Awards
Thanks will start it next week.
Any tip to b remembered while doing doggcrapp

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He doesn't seems experienced enough for DC. And probably lacks the strength base like many. If I were you I would do the 5/3/1
I agree with DC being more for advanced trainees (especially if you want to get anything out of it). Dante himself has said that he doesn't think his methods would be good for a beginner at all, as well as most intermediates. The level of intensity required isn't something that anyone can just apply effectively; it's more of a skill that can take years to learn.

amarula

Awards
I agree with DC being more for advanced trainees (especially if you want to get anything out of it). Dante himself has said that he doesn't think his methods would be good for a beginner at all, as well as most intermediates. The level of intensity required isn't something that anyone can just apply effectively; it's more of a skill that can take years to learn.
My point exactly

compudog

compudog

Awards
Thank u guys for motivation
My goal is to look mascular with 6 pack abs.
Bench press 80 lbs each side I do.
Squats 125 lbs on each side
Dead lift 100 lbs each side
Barbell row 70 lbs
5x5 is a great thing for beginners. 5/3/1 after that.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
There are free iPhone apps for 5x5 and 5/3/1 as well. I think there are loads of good apps that can help you progress. I use the Sheiko app, but it wasn't free. (If you have an iPhone of course)

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
You can also do something like StrongLifts; the app is free. Or you can do another full body workout such as Greyskull LP (this is what I do). I use an app called Strong to track my progress, but you could do the same with Jefit app, which is free. I used full body workouts three times a week to transform my body, and I strongly recommend this route. A novice has no business doing a split, IMO. Full body workout, linear progress.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are free iPhone apps for 5x5 and 5/3/1 as well. I think there are loads of good apps that can help you progress. I use the Sheiko app, but it wasn't free. (If you have an iPhone of course)
How do you like the sheiko app? I cant make myself fork up 12.99 for it. Seems a bit overboard

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use the multi-year weightlifting app. It's pretty good IMO

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
I've found this to be very true, results are all about crazy intensity, the guys I see in the gym who never get any results just simply aren't anywhere near the intensity necessary. Most are just going through the motions and aren't gonna get anywhere doing that, they don't even get pumps!! I don't count reps or care about specific weight or personal records, none of that matters. What matters is being as intense and focused as Humanly possible with steady constant pressure and squeezing the muscles being worked constantly and as hard as possible for every single rep, and not stopping a set without reaching failure, using the heaviest weight I can every last set where I can do at least 8 reps. Doing this for every rep of every set is how I get results. And massive pumps to boot. And as breezy said, that intensity it truly is a skill that takes time and practice to develop. All out intensity is the number one thing in my book that will yield solid results. And increase your protein brother, about 2g per lb of bodyweight, with shakes being about half the grams you need. Hope this helps!! Don't ever quit, you can't reach success without failures!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
How do you like the sheiko app? I cant make myself fork up 12.99 for it. Seems a bit overboard
I love it! I have seen great progress with it so far. It does everything for me.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
I've found this to be very true, results are all about crazy intensity, the guys I see in the gym who never get any results just simply aren't anywhere near the intensity necessary. Most are just going through the motions and aren't gonna get anywhere doing that, they don't even get pumps!! I don't count reps or care about specific weight or personal records, none of that matters. What matters is being as intense and focused as Humanly possible with steady constant pressure and squeezing the muscles being worked constantly and as hard as possible for every single rep, and not stopping a set without reaching failure, using the heaviest weight I can every last set where I can do at least 8 reps. Doing this for every rep of every set is how I get results. And massive pumps to boot. And as breezy said, that intensity it truly is a skill that takes time and practice to develop. All out intensity is the number one thing in my book that will yield solid results. And increase your protein brother, about 2g per lb of bodyweight, with shakes being about half the grams you need. Hope this helps!! Don't ever quit, you can't reach success without failures!!!
Lots of truth here. At least for me, though, it's challenging to maintain that level of intensity on a constant basis. The non-BB parts of life can wear me down.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
I like it too. Its all about concentrating and staying FOCUSSED. that goes with everything, whether you are training, doing mobility stuff, even warm ups. Going thru motions is such a waste of time imo.

smike

Awards
And increase your protein brother, about 2g per lb of bodyweight, with shakes being about half the grams you need. Hope this helps!! Don't ever quit, you can't reach success without failures!!!
So you are saying that half the protein we consume should be from shakes?

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
So you are saying that half the protein we consume should be from shakes?
In my opinion yes close to half. For example I eat about 220g with another 150g from my 3 shakes.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
smike; if you can eat all your protein from foods then try do that first. for me i can't eat that much unless its chocolate so I drink shakes to make up the protein i need.

smike

Awards
smike; if you can eat all your protein from foods then try do that first. for me i can't eat that much unless its chocolate so I drink shakes to make up the protein i need.
Thats my point exactly. First you should try to eat food and use supplements as supplements.

I don't think that it's good advice to say have half your protein from shakes. I'm not trying to bust your balls because i also use protein shakes but i think that you shouldn't count on them so much.

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
Thats my point exactly. First you should try to eat food and use supplements as supplements.

I don't think that it's good advice to say have half your protein from shakes. I'm not trying to bust your balls because i also use protein shakes but i think that you shouldn't count on them so much.
No you're right, I'm not really saying half should be shakes, what choccyswag said is how I do it, it just turns out that 3 shakes a day is a little less than half of my intake, I should've put it differently.

DGoosey

Awards
Look up the 12 week Kris Gethin program on bodybuilding.com think you'll be interested

smithstetics

Awards
Candito, Westside Barbell, and PHAT are great for strength

wasimraja

Awards
1st let me thank all of u
I started with
5*5
8*8
2*20
Workout plan.
Changed my diet too
9 am 4whole egg nd 4 egg white
12pm protein shake+ veg salad
2 to 3pm gym, 2 scoop protein
4pm lunch brown rice+ Chicken
7pm fruit salad+ 1 scop protein
10 pm dinner brown rice + chicken
In between I have dry fruits
Supplement
BCAA Protocol Here is how I recommend you dose BCAAs.

One serving before training, one serving during training.

Creatine Protocol Here is how I recommend you dose Creatine:

Take 5,000 milligrams (5g) Post Workout

BREAKFAST
D-Aspartic Acid
Zinc. 50 milligram
Ginger. 500 milligram
HMB. 1000 milligram
CLA. 1000 milligram
LUNCH
Ginger. 500 milligram
HMB. 1000 milligram
CLA. 1000 milligram

DINNER
D3. 5000iu
HMB. 1000 milligram
CLA. 1000 milligram
Ginger. 500 milligram
I have lost around 2 % fat nd gained 4 pounds
Your valuable suggestion is alws important.