Boulder shoulders

critter11

critter11

Awards
So i was wondering if there was a secret to these huge bowling ball shoulders some guys have? What is the main thing to focus on and main workouts to use to get those delts popping out

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
My advise would be to take a HST approach to training shoulders, do one set of each front, side, & rear shoulder movements, do it every other day or 2. Just stimulate them and push yourself for more weight each time, I do a HST training plan, and I have really noticed size increase of my shoulders.

Hope this helps

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Also for movements I would do military presses, side lateral raises, rear DB flys or face pulls.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The best delt development for me was switching my chest routine to primarily incline pressing and having a focused rear delt day...

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
The best delt development for me was switching my chest routine to primarily incline pressing and having a focused rear delt day...
I couldn't agree more...meadows got me started on rear delt work, I always neglected them and once I started it really made a difference.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I couldn't agree more...meadows got me started on rear delt work, I always neglected them and once I started it really made a difference.
It definitely makes a huge impact on your physique when the front delts flow into the rear and tie into the traps

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus, that video at the end looked brutal.
Yeah, your shoulders will look and feel like they were attacked by a swarm of bees...in a good way. :)

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
This works best for me, Now first i have a large structure with longer limbs. I pound lateral and rear delt movements, 3-4 different exercises for both heads with tons of drop sets, super sets, ect. I only do one press movement and 90% of the time its a machine then end it with some steering wheels and that's a wrap. I am a shoulder dominate guy though chest lags from shoulders kicking in on presses but my shoulders destroy my arms in a rear double bi. Also please don't try to muscle up big weight shoulders are about feel trust me.