Exercises for phone sales guy at a cubicle???

hokiefan23

Awards
I currently work in phone sales as my day job. I'm here anywhere from 9-12 hours a day. I spend about 9 of those hours at my desk. I have however converted my desk into a standing desk so that I am no longer sitting all day long. I work out 5 days a week typically around 6 pm (after i get off). I like to be active but the job that I have is more of a standing / sitting all day on the phone making 120 calls a day. I love my job but I need some new creative ways to stay active.

I have 2- 10 lb dumbells at my desk. Super light but i've had these for years and years. I'm thinking about buying some heavier weight though. What are some good workouts to do? I've got the two 10- pounds, i can do some possible pushups, and i've got a hand gripper for forearm workouts.

I don't want to over exert myself since i do full workouts after work.

i just need something to keep me active during the day.

PILL

Awards
You could always be doing transverse abdominis (TVA) exercises, or work on your mind to muscle connection.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I was working in a cubical, I would do squats, lunges, bicep curls, abs, and lat raises. My friend has one of those bicycle thingy under her desk. There's so much you can do!!! ????

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I only know a forearm workout... but you might get fired for it.... :/