cutting while maintaining gains workout prep to summer

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

i just came off this run --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/264009-myosynergy-magnitropin-abe.html

my stas are:

age 35
weight 71.4 Kg
height 175 cm
body fat 9-10%

my goal would be maintain gains i got during this year and cut, slowly as i don't wanna negatively impact on my muscles, even cause there is still a lot of time before summer.

my workout days are:

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat and if needed Sun

i do weights and thai boxing since years, thay since i was 7 weights since i was 20.

my macros are:

complex carbs 240g
sugars 40g
fat 50g --> 50% poly 30% mono 20% sat
proteins 250

cal between 2600 and 3000 (including the active calories burned during the workouts)

please suggest me some kind of workout and if you have any other thoughts about diet and/or training days please share :)

thanks

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
no need to change the workout, especially if you do not want to lose any size or strength gains.

i would make some changes to calories. drop those carbs down way low and up the fat to compensate. it will take a few weeks to get your body to adjust. you will feel foggy during that time frame. make it past that and you will feel more energetic and start to shed fat easier.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
no need to change the workout, especially if you do not want to lose any size or strength gains.

i would make some changes to calories. drop those carbs down way low and up the fat to compensate. it will take a few weeks to get your body to adjust. you will feel foggy during that time frame. make it past that and you will feel more energetic and start to shed fat easier.
ok understood, what would you recommend in terms of dropping carbs? 50g? more/less?

i was actually also asking for suggestions regarding the workout since i wanted to change my routine like performing some new type of workout as i am getting bored :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Do you ever rest from training?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Do you ever rest from training?
that is a good question..... no, not usually, sometime on Sunday, it is hard to put together thai training and weights... also i like to train one muscle at time to completely dedicate my time to that muscle only so it is hard.... but i am here to hear you guys and to learn :) so if this is wrong or it could be better take some day of rest i will try to put that in my schedule, also i need to go to the gym for my own mental health lol.....

PILL

Awards
You might want to allocate one or two days to just resting. I definitely can't maintain the volume I want while cutting without just feeling worn down.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
that will be hard yes, this is something i should consider, rest days but i feel so bad outside the gym.. it is something i need, if you now what i mean..