The AnabolicMinds 100,000 Rep Bench Challenge!!!!

Page 1 of 12 123 ... Last
  1. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    The AnabolicMinds 100,000 Rep Bench Challenge!!!!


    Since the 100,000 continues to be a success in getting everyone's ass to the ground, we thought if would be a good idea to do the same for your bench press as well. So just like the Rep Squat challenge, report what you did today and keep adding to the total until we can get to 10,000!

    Here is how it works:

    Whenever you do a bench press you simply come into "The Anabolic Minds 100,000 Rep Bench Challenge!!!!" thread and add in your numbers.

    For example last week I did 5 sets of 10 and I'll be starting us off.

    So for me, put me down for 50!

    There you have it! Our starting number is 50! The next person to add in will simply add to that number!

    Who's up next!?



    Bonus: If you beat a previous One rep Max, you get the 1RM award in your profile. Has to be legit!


    Name:  31192.png
Views: 1031
Size:  3.5 KB



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    I assume heavy dumbbell twist press would count as well so bump this up to 110

    I haven't tried for a 1RM PR in so long that is tempting
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   
       

  3. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I assume heavy dumbbell twist press would count as well so bump this up to 110

    I haven't tried for a 1RM PR in so long that is tempting
    Yup, any chest press will do.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I assume heavy dumbbell twist press would count as well so bump this up to 110 I haven't tried for a 1RM PR in so long that is tempting
    110+66+25. That puts us at 201

    I did flat and incline bench

  5. Well I did a lil chest yesterday figured I would add in my numbers been doing low reps heavy weight. So, 201+ 12 flat 12 incline 24 reps = 225
    •   
       


  6. I also did chest yesterday, 5 sets of 10 on flat bench with dumbbells & 5 sets of 10 on incline bench, also with dumbbells, for 100 total reps.

    225 + 100 = 325

  7. CG bench press yesterday x47

    325+47 = 373
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  8. I'm in
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  9. 373 + 113 = 486
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  10. will be going for that shiny pr medal today!
    Resident Supple Leopard and Software Engineer

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Since the 100,000 continues to be a success in getting everyone's ass to the ground, we thought if would be a good idea to do the same for your bench press as well. So just like the Rep Squat challenge, report what you did today and keep adding to the total until we can get to 10,000! Here is how it works: Whenever you do a bench press you simply come into "The Anabolic Minds 100,000 Rep Bench Challenge!!!!" thread and add in your numbers. For example last week I did 5 sets of 10 and I'll be starting us off. So for me, put me down for 50! There you have it! Our starting number is 50! The next person to add in will simply add to that number! Who's up next!? Bonus: If you beat a previous One rep Max, you get the 1RM award in your profile. Has to be legit! <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11 6186"/>
    If I just beat my 8RM can I get an award - I have a crippled right shoulder.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew1237 View Post
    If I just beat my 8RM can I get an award - I have a crippled right shoulder.
    I think it still works for a 1RM in the deadlift or squat threads
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
  13. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew1237 View Post
    If I just beat my 8RM can I get an award - I have a crippled right shoulder.
    Next time you beat it, yes. You have an injury clause.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  14. These numbers will probably soar on Mondays
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

  15. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    These numbers will probably soar on Mondays
    I was thinking Mon, Wed, Fri...

    Wait until we do curls.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I was thinking Mon, Wed, Fri... Wait until we do curls.
    Don't do it lol the bros will come out in swarms competing with cheat reps
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
  17. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Don't do it lol the bros will come out in swarms competing with cheat reps
    It will be our dedicated Jersey thread...



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    373 + 113 = 486
    I'll jump in on this too! 486+ 132(80R/52CG)=618

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    It will be our dedicated Jersey thread...
    Lol
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  19. 618+29=647
    almost hit that PR but didn't get it. Ended up doing a paused 300 for a single, which was my max anyways. Tried 305 but couldn't lock out. Decided to take advantage of my muscles being primed and I did end up getting 225 for 14 which was a good rep PR
    Resident Supple Leopard and Software Engineer

  20. 647 + 103 = 750
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    647 + 103 = 750
    750+89=839
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  22. This week was my heavy week, so I hit flat, incline, and decline in one workout..
    5,4,3,2 Flat
    5,4,3 incline (Normally use dumbbells but was at a different gym out of state and they had a nice plate loaded hammer machine)
    5,4,3 decline dumbell
    so,
    839+38=877

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TyMan14 View Post
    This week was my heavy week, so I hit flat, incline, and decline in one workout..
    5,4,3,2 Flat
    5,4,3 incline (Normally use dumbbells but was at a different gym out of state and they had a nice plate loaded hammer machine)
    5,4,3 decline dumbell
    so,
    839+38=877
    Another 40 for me
    877+40=917
  24. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    40 for me...so 957.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  25. Oh I'm so going for that badge!!!

    Wait for it!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Yeah my Bench PR is a ways off, squat I will have within 2 weeks I'm hoping
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
  27. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    I can do this for any 1 rep max but I think I'll keep it for Bench, Squat, Deadlift.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    40 for me...so 957.
    +98= 1,055
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    ^ going to hit 10k in no time lol

    In for the 100k rep BP thread
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  30. 100+1,055=1,155
    CEL Rep
    [email protected] m
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The AnabolicMinds 100,000 Rep Squat Challenge!!!!
    By Spaniard in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1712
    Last Post: 12-22-2016, 08:09 PM
  2. SHR # 1516 :: Physical Culture Radio: The 100,000 Squats C
    By triceptor in forum SHR Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2014, 01:50 PM
  3. Am I gripping the BB too close for bench pressing?
    By Rock Lee in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:49 PM
  4. Partial Rep Bench Press - what's the problem again?
    By BrooklynBB in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 12:11 AM
  5. 1 rep bench max
    By megalug in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2004, 11:02 PM
Log in
Log in