Anyone selling?

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
I am looking to buy some stuff for the house. Squat rack, bench, bar, and weights.
I have almost NO time to go to the gym anymore, so something's gotta give. I figured this would be a good place to start.
If anybody here has any of the basics for sale, please hit me up.
Thanks!
Wade

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I furnished most of my home gym from Craigslist, you have to check it everyday but you can find some Great Deals!

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
How far is it to your gym?

If you don't have time to drive to the gym and back, what makes you think you'll have the time to workout for 1-2 hours a day?

Unless of course you live in a rural area or you are far from the gym, in which case, the circumstances are different.

Just trying to give some food for thought. I've seen too many people buy gym equipment and spend thousands upon thousands of dollars and never, ever use it.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
How far is it to your gym? If you don't have time to drive to the gym and back, what makes you think you'll have the time to workout for 1-2 hours a day? Unless of course you live in a rural area or you are far from the gym, in which case, the circumstances are different. Just trying to give some food for thought. I've seen too many people buy gym equipment and spend thousands upon thousands of dollars and never, ever use it.
you don't think I though of that?? I am looking for anyone possibly selling equipment, not for advice, thank you though...

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
I furnished most of my home gym from Craigslist, you have to check it everyday but you can find some Great Deals!
I am on there a lot, and you're right, there is a lot of stuff. just looking for even a few more options, figured asking here wouldn't hurt.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
you don't think I though of that?? I am looking for anyone possibly selling equipment, not for advice, thank you though...
I don't know what you've thought of man... Haha. Like I said, I know a few people who spent thousands of dollars on stuff they have used maybe a handful of times. Just tryin to help, but I'm sorry I replied based on your response.

Want gym equipment? Go to academy. You're welcome though...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Where are you located?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have some stuff but you are a little far away

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
for some items you could build them yourself. as i couldn't find some things on craigslist or new i would never i have built: an O-lifting platform, farmers handles, yoke, axle, cambered squat bar and safety squat bar. i have plans for a reverse hyper that mounts in my cage as well. i spent between $.05 and $.30 on the dollar compared to buying new.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer