Blueprint to cut

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone started the blueprint to cut? What do you think of it? It's crazy high volume

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I loved the original blueprint and it was my starting program once I got back into training from a long time off training.

I would say the blueprint to cut is just as good as the advice is sound. But really if you're looking to cut its more about what you're doing in the kitchen than what you're doing in the gym.

As far as a cutting routine goes as long as you following frequency and are doing heavy weights 4-8 reps then it would be a good program. Your main goal is to tell your body to hold onto the muscle!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I loved the original blueprint and it was my starting program once I got back into training from a long time off training.

I would say the blueprint to cut is just as good as the advice is sound. But really if you're looking to cut its more about what you're doing in the kitchen than what you're doing in the gym.

As far as a cutting routine goes as long as you following frequency and are doing heavy weights 4-8 reps then it would be a good program. Your main goal is to tell your body to hold onto the muscle!
Agreed!! Make sure your diet is on point to help retain as much muscle as possible.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep definitely. The diet is the make or break of a good cut, followed by the right training intensity and frequency and then maybe a few supps to put the cherry on top. I would definitley like to do the blueprint program while on a good fat burner and/or natural anabolic. Check out our top ten fat burners at Strong Supplement Shop.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/top-10-fat-burners