power muscle burn

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
Anyone here tried the power muscle burn routine? What were your thoughts? It seems like a good program, im considering trying it. Im usually a much higher volume trainer but think this would be a good routine and one of those thats much harder in practice than it looks like on paper

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really like it. Its like 1 exercise for power two for building muscle and the last for burn. It seems to be a good program.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never seen it but it sounds interesting !

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for info

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
started power muscle burn routine today: First impressions, real happy with it, was a great workout. did chest and bi's. Im usually a very high volume trainer. I was worried this would not be enough but the heavy lifting combined with the burn set provided a great workout. on the burn set you pick a weight you can get about 15-20 reps with but use rest pause to get fourty reps. had a great pump by the end and felt solid. Ill have to see how the rest goes but so far I like it. Legs tomorrow.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should be a good workout for legs. Going from heavy to light weight at the end you'll get a really good pump. Supplementing a good NO booster with that type of workout would be killer for the pump. If you dont already you should check out some at Strong Supplement Shop.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/nitric-oxide

papersteroid

Awards
No, I never tried it. But I heard this it's a good workout.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
so i read up on this program, to me it is basically most strength programs nowadays with a different name on it.

it reminds me people arguing over who has the best burger. some people say mcdonalds, others burger king, some hardees, runza, some local dive, applebee's, etc. guess what, they all have ground beef on a bun. that is the minimum required. the other stuff is fluff. you cannot make a burger without it. yes it can make for a great burger, but you also cannot make a burger without the meat and bun.

my question to the OP, do you believe in the program? if so, do it. work hard, eat hard, rest hard, and enjoy the success.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
well completed a week of the program and have to say i'm loving it so far. The lower volume was the main thing that i was apprehensive about, but have been getting great workouts from it. Going to run it for at least 8 weeks and see how the results are.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
i would say run it for more than that. at least 12 weeks if not 6 months. 8 weeks can be a very short time to judge a program.