Critique shoulder pre/rehab routine

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Just curious on others peoples opinions on my current shoulder pre/rehab routine. If it looks good or can add or take away anything.

-Earthquake bar(essentially) for a set of 225 and then a set of 135 both AMRAP -1.
-Landmines 3x8, only rest being while doing the other arm so just back to back sets
-Facepulls 8x8 with 30 sec rest
-Two tri-sets of Cuban press, side raises that go into an external rotation, and full-can raises all for 8 reps and a minute rest inbetween each tri-set

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
not really a fan of the cuban press, or any pressing overhead tbh

facepulls are OK, but people tend to bring the elbows above shoulder height which could potentially cause external impingement.

Id like to see more scapular exercises and lower trap work in there, scapular rows on CC and some explosive band work

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
not really a fan of the cuban press, or any pressing overhead tbh facepulls are OK, but people tend to bring the elbows above shoulder height which could potentially cause external impingement. Id like to see more scapular exercises and lower trap work in there, scapular rows on CC and some explosive band work
I'm unfamiliar with any scapular work other than Facepulls that I'm directly aware of, I know other things I'm currently doing could be working that but that's just my ignorance. For explosive band work would that be like band pull aparts?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Gerbil Training Forum 25