Bulking or Cutting?

Lord_Of_Iron

Lord_Of_Iron

Awards
Sh*t
I sc*ewed up my bulking plan... Started 2 weeks ago OVT and few days ago with bulking nutrition i get fever(maybe of hard training, idk). Now i'm resting so I'm thinking about... From another week should i continue with bulking with some light training system and after cutting or start cutting from now?
I have about 11weeks till my prom night but idk what to do... What you should tell me ??
Should i continue with 4-5 weeks of bulking with This Training and continue with cutting
OR
start 11 weeks cutting with exercises circuits program (because i can't do cardio, no cardio in my gym :()
What is your advice?

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
You're worried about bulking or cutting for prom??

*facepalm*

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your weight, height and estimated bodyfat?

napalm

napalm

Awards
Sh*t I sc*ewed up my bulking plan... Started 2 weeks ago OVT and few days ago with bulking nutrition i get fever(maybe of hard training, idk). Now i'm resting so I'm thinking about... From another week should i continue with bulking with some light training system and after cutting or start cutting from now? I have about 11weeks till my prom night but idk what to do... What you should tell me ?? Should i continue with 4-5 weeks of bulking with This Training and continue with cutting OR start 11 weeks cutting with exercises circuits program (because i can't do cardio, no cardio in my gym :() What is your advice?

If English is your first language, forget about cutting or bulking and focus on your grammar. Chicks dig guys who can speak in coherent sentences, even if they're a little chubby.

If English isn't your first language, stop majoring in the minors. Get your diet and training on point and the rest will take care of itself.

I'm sure there's a message in there somewhere...

JXiiXViii

JXiiXViii

Awards
  • Established
If English is your first language, forget about cutting or bulking and focus on your grammar. Chicks dig guys who can speak in coherent sentences, even if they're a little chubby.

If English isn't your first language, stop majoring in the minors. Get your diet and training on point and the rest will take care of itself.

I'm sure there's a message in there somewhere...
I lol'ed at this.

I couldn't figure out wtf he was asking either...

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I'm confused .... are you planning on going to Prom in a swimsuit or something? :thinking:

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote