Can't lift post surgery

Pmo1212

Awards
Hey guys I just had a hernia surgery and the doc says I can't be lifting for a month and a half about. I'm just pissed cuz I was in the middle of a bulk and now I'm told I can't train but I don't wanna lose all the gains. Is there any advice on what I can do to hold on to as much of what I worked for or what I can do to not look like **** id appreciate it.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
You can do 1 of 2 things but... 1 of them is not the ideal way to go...

1. Stay on cycle and up the dose to try to keep as much as possablie.
Or
2. Pct now and start over when real gain can be made.

Jmo

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys I just had a hernia surgery and the doc says I can't be lifting for a month and a half about. I'm just pissed cuz I was in the middle of a bulk and now I'm told I can't train but I don't wanna lose all the gains. Is there any advice on what I can do to hold on to as much of what I worked for or what I can do to not look like **** id appreciate it.
If you have any experience with SARMs you could go that route, it's literally what they were designed for.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I would personally start PCT now and keep food at a surplus, not too high though as your activity is lower... That will hopefully help you keep the gains.

I've done that before^^

Glad I did that so when I cycled next I was more motivated.

Pmo1212

Awards
If I stay in a surplus with high protein do you think I'll keep a good amount of muscle?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
If I stay in a surplus with high protein do you think I'll keep a good amount of muscle?
Definitely not all of it... But it will help you to keep some. Never as good as a proper PCT and lifting though.