Need training help

Caleb87

Awards
I'm starting a cut/recomp phase soon and I'm looking for a good training program. My schedule allows for 4 days a week so I'm thinking about an upper/lower split. I want to lose fat and keep muscle that I've gained over the past year. I don't want to lose to much strength and will slowly be lowering my caloric intake. I'm 5'10 230lbs and am guessing around 25% bf based on pictures I've seen.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting a cut/recomp phase soon and I'm looking for a good training program. My schedule allows for 4 days a week so I'm thinking about an upper/lower split. I want to lose fat and keep muscle that I've gained over the past year. I don't want to lose to much strength and will slowly be lowering my caloric intake. I'm 5'10 230lbs and am guessing around 25% bf based on pictures I've seen.
Look up Layne Norton PHAT. The program calls for 5 days a week, but you can easily customize it. You'll have two "power days" that focus on, well, power and strength. The other days focus on hypertrophy. It's pretty solid, I used it for about a year and got some great results.

Caleb87

Awards
Look up Layne Norton PHAT. The program calls for 5 days a week, but you can easily customize it. You'll have two "power days" that focus on, well, power and strength. The other days focus on hypertrophy. It's pretty solid, I used it for about a year and got some great results.
That program looks solid for sure! Thanks for the help