Let's See Your Home Gym

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Let's See Your Home Gym


    Would love to see pics of everyone's home gyms
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com


  2. Name:  image-606436898.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  492.5 KB

    It's not much but it's my dungeon kingdom.
    •   
       


  3. It's more than what I got, you have the essentials!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  4. I've had them since 2001 but i don't have a gym membership. I think it's well spent money since nothing has broken.
    I used to have a leg press that i got from a gym that was renovating but it had to go 5 years ago when i moved to a new place.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    I've had them since 2001 but i don't have a gym membership. I think it's well spent money since nothing has broken.
    I used to have a leg press that i got from a gym that was renovating but it had to go 5 years ago when i moved to a new place.
    Very Nice !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   
       


  6. https://www.facebook.com/asooneyeoni...6209559&type=3

    i have added an 8x8 platform with a 4x4 section for my power cage, a hi/low pulley with a lat pulldown and finally ran electrical throughout and improved the lighting a lot. but winter has arrived so i wont be using it much. i will be frequenting a local powerlifting gym plus a small private gym that a friend owns a lot more as freezing your ass while lifting sucks.
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.

  7. Link Not Working ??
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  8. Ok you showed me yours, I show you mine

    Name:  Gym 9 (600x800).jpg
Views: 731
Size:  335.0 KB
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  9. It looks more like an old commercial gym than a home gym!
    Now i miss my leg press

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Ok you showed me yours, I show you mine

    Name:  Gym 9 (600x800).jpg
Views: 731
Size:  335.0 KB
    You charge fees for that?
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -
    Check out our deals at strongsupplementshop.com

  11. No Fee's I just don't let anyone in. This is the leg and Cardio area !
    Name:  Gym 13 (598x800).jpg
Views: 396
Size:  259.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  12. Where can i buy a membership to Rocket's Gym?
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  13. Name:  ForumRunner_20141120_135627.png
Views: 526
Size:  393.7 KB
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -
    Check out our deals at strongsupplementshop.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Where can i buy a membership to Rocket's Gym?
    I like training alone, I don't have to wait for a machine, the weights are always put away and I CAN CURL IN THE SQUAT RACK !
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    Name:  ForumRunner_20141120_135627.png
Views: 526
Size:  393.7 KB
    Very Nice !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I like training alone, I don't have to wait for a machine, the weights are always put away and I CAN CURL IN THE SQUAT RACK !
    Thats true. I'm more of train a lone guy myself. If i train with somebody i end up talking to much to them or taking too much time switching the weight.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  17. How much space do you all have for your gyms?

    In about a year I will be moving again overseas, to the warm suburbs of Toronto, and I'll get new equipment. This thread is giving me the opportunity to start planning. Where should I start looking for good equipment that won't cost me a fortune?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Where can i buy a membership to Rocket's Gym?
    Does the Cardio and Leg pic show up? On my screen it is just an X ?
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Ok you showed me yours, I show you mine

    Name:  Gym 9 (600x800).jpg
Views: 731
Size:  335.0 KB


    Nice colour scheme.








  20. Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    How much space do you all have for your gyms?

    In about a year I will be moving again overseas, to the warm suburbs of Toronto, and I'll get new equipment. This thread is giving me the opportunity to start planning. Where should I start looking for good equipment that won't cost me a fortune?


  21. Quote Originally Posted by juniorab View Post
    Nice colour scheme.








    I noticed that the other day in your FinaFlex Muscle Fiber post !! You Have Good Taste
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I noticed that the other day in your FinaFlex Muscle Fiber post !! You Have Good Taste
    Lol. Great minds....

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I noticed that the other day in your FinaFlex Muscle Fiber post !! You Have Good Taste
    Does your flooring have blue or grey fleck in it?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by juniorab View Post
    Does your flooring have blue or grey fleck in it?
    Blue
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Blue
    Ah. Mine's grey. Knew there had to be something to show our individuality.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Let me see your stash !
    By roblasane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-19-2017, 08:12 AM
  2. Let's See Your Home Gym
    By Rocket3015 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-23-2014, 08:33 AM
  3. Show Me Your Home Gyms!
    By Swanson52 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 03:52 PM
  4. Let's see your wings part 2!!
    By subpop200 in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 06:09 AM
  5. Let's see your wings!!!
    By anabolicandre in forum Pics
    Replies: 218
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 06:56 AM
Log in
Log in