• First Up Vote
My guess is that you're bored at work :D

Hey ****er.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well duh, that and I was missing vids of you in too tight shorts...
We have come to believe he bought a tighter pair and didn't tell us. Welcome back, buddy.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back old buddy! :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Welcome back to the boards!

napalm

napalm

Awards
Did you go to World's again this year?
Yep, got a silver. Not my best day, 6/9. Had pneumonia but that's no excuse.

Spent some time w Alex and his daughter. He was calling depth and handed off to me for the bench.

Alexis is something else, what a nice kid. She's gonna be a star if she sticks w it.

I lost to a columbian who was a really cool dude. Also met Marvin Mann, who you prolly know. Really really nice guy. He have me a shirt from his gym. I'm thankful he moved up to 100 kg, no way in he.ll I would have beat him. Pretty f'ing strong dude for having melanoma surgery 4 months ago...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, got a silver. Not my best day, 6/9. Had pneumonia but that's no excuse. Spent some time w Alex and his daughter. He was calling depth and handed off to me for the bench. Alexis is something else, what a nice kid. She's gonna be a star if she sticks w it. I lost to a columbian who was a really cool dude. Also met Marvin Mann, who you prolly know. Really really nice guy. He have me a shirt from his gym. I'm thankful he moved up to 100 kg, no way in he.ll I would have beat him. Pretty f'ing strong dude for having melanoma surgery 4 months ago...
Did you see Alex eat **** after one of his squats? He was celebrating and tripped on the mono and went straight into the Russian judge.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Did you see Alex eat **** after one of his squats? He was celebrating and tripped on the mono and went straight into the Russian judge.
Lol, nope he lifted the day after I left - and he neglected to tell me that the couple times I've spoke w him since last week!

And he got screwed in another wr bench only attempt - again. Something w that dude and wr bench attempts.

He's finally got his world championship!

napalm

napalm

Awards
And where's the vid?

I need some comic relief..