New To Forum. Need Cutting Routine Advice

Brualstadi

Awards
Hello, this is my first post on this forum. long time lurker. I need some advice on a cutting routine. A little background about myself.
I am 22
been in the gym for about 5 years
serious for about 2
my bf % is a bit high. need to cut. Not sure on routine. Should I be doing high reps/low weight opposed to low reps/high weight? should I still focus on my main lifts or work on full body movements. As for cardio I have been using my bike over the treadmill

supplements:
whey
Amino Acids
Jack3d for preworkout
Casien before bed? (not sure if this is a good idea or not for cutting)

Diet:
Been getting my diet straight
high protien. low carb, sugar, ect.

If anyone has a routine that worked for them or know that it works that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
I like Jim Stoppani's short cut to size. Its pretty nice. You could also maybe throw in a fat burner to your supplement stack. Menace Nutrition has Throttle that would help you get shredded. You could also alternate biking and treadmill. But check out Jim Stoppanis plan. Just type it in to google or something and it will pop up.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Do the big compound lifts at about 5 sets of 8-10reps, that whole high reps for cutting and low reps for bulking is BS for the most part. Some good programs are starting strength, 5x5, etc.. Just find a program you will stick with. Diet is the key point in cutting, so make sure you have that on spot. Some optional stuff would be supplements, sns creatine mono, caffeine, etc..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can lose weight without working out. How? Diet. All a workout origram does is speed up metabolism and improve body composition. Point? Program is NOTHING compared to diet when it comes to fat loss. You cannot out train a bad diet, so focus on eating a lot of quality calories and training hard in whatever way you'd like.. The diet will take care of the rest. Once u get to a fat loss plateau, then u should start looking into supplements and specialized routines to further your progress... Right now- take advantage of the newbie gains and fat loss!

Brualstadi

Awards
Thanks for the input everyone! Hard work and diet starts monday. Update to follow