14 months

Meloncap78

Awards
Here are a couple of pics from the past 14 months. These pics show absolutely terrible progress IMO. I bulked for a few months at 4k and gained only water weight and lost that immediately and I just plain look the exact same. I would think even witg a diet not quit in check that there would be some progress. I weigh the same as I did 14 months ago. I startedy first cycle recently and I have a bad feeling that I will see no results with that either. I am also plateaued on weight in all lifts. I try to push that extra 5 pounds but it just doesnt happen. I feel genetically like weak garbage. Almost 3 years lifting and still ******* around trying to get 225 for 8. The first pic is from 14 months ago, second is from last couple weeks.

Attachments

vygah

vygah

Awards
Two questions. 1 do you keep track of all your cals and macros? 2 do you log your workouts?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would think even witg a diet not quit in check that there would be some progress.
More than likely this is why you aren't seeing results. Nutrition>training.

However, if you're doing the same thing week in and week out in the gym you're going to plateau. Try out a tried and true WO program, and follow it through to the end.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought we were answering some of your questions in another thread regarding your progress. I don't see any questions in this one, so what are you looking for?