Future for pyrobatt. Free programs and training?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might just be experimenting with training people soon. I'm about to have alot of free time. Tons of drug info too.

Free training programs with or without periodization as well as an optional donation hands on type training. Online coach so to speak. I won't be available to competitors but maybe in the future. Who would take advantage of this?

Idk if I'll do it yet but showing me support might just push me into it!

What do you guys think?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
From what I've seen on the boards here and in our own conversations I would say it is definitely worth trying out brother

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sound interesting enough, I might give it a try. Always up for changing things up :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best of luck fella! Lots of minds on here could use your direction!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think it's great to take on something like this. It's be a nice, low risk, low stress way to get your "style" down. Really iron things out without the true pressure to live up to a client's usually unrealistic expectations.

The people you could get here would be more willing to work with you and go through more trial and error then a standard pay client.

I'd be willing to guinea pig for sure.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I'd be willing to guinea pig for sure.[/QUOTE]

this

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I might just be experimenting with training people soon. I'm about to have alot of free time. Tons of drug info too.

Free training programs with or without periodization as well as an optional donation hands on type training. Online coach so to speak. I won't be available to competitors but maybe in the future. Who would take advantage of this?

Idk if I'll do it yet but showing me support might just push me into it!

What do you guys think?
Why free? Knowledge costs. The greater the knowledge, the higher the cost. ImO dont sell yourself short if you have something of value to offer.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be interested as I've seen your old AVI and you are ripped for a senior lifter! Lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why free? Knowledge costs. The greater the knowledge, the higher the cost. ImO dont sell yourself short if you have something of value to offer.
Because knowledge is power. Knowing I could charge is enough of a power trip for me. I believe in free information especially in bodybuilding and power lifting. Just because they can be expensive. So many "could be" pros out there like myself ( I got to 4% and with a little more drop I could have went into a bb comp and won. Grainy and full) who can't justify spending 1k to 7k for a year worth of dietary help along with posing class payment and drug knowledge coach rates. It would break someone who makes 40k and doesn't live with their mom.

Honestly I believe that information should be free and it is...after hours and days and months of sifting through bs. I just will cut out that process for people. If they choose to donate then so be it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Because knowledge is power. Knowing I could charge is enough of a power trip for me. I believe in free information especially in bodybuilding and power lifting. Just because they can be expensive. So many "could be" pros out there like myself ( I got to 4% and with a little more drop I could have went into a bb comp and won. Grainy and full) who can't justify spending 1k to 7k for a year worth of dietary help along with posing class payment and drug knowledge coach rates. It would break someone who makes 40k and doesn't live with their mom.

Honestly I believe that information should be free and it is...after hours and days and months of sifting through bs. I just will cut out that process for people. If they choose to donate then so be it.
Fair enough. As long as you don't drop your day job :D I do similar stuff here, not online based YET but i'll get to that stage once I get my ducks in a row, however I couldn't imagine putting in tonnes of work for free ;)

I mean, it is not uncommon here for PTs to charge $60+ per half hour which is crazy insane. Good luck with it! :D

SuapaFreak

SuapaFreak

Awards
Go for it bro.. Helping others with their goals is awesome

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Would definitely be interested looking to maybe do a powerlifting contest some time next year and maybe a physique show if I can figure out how to manipulate body composition with type 1 diabetes, **** ate up 5 years of progress going undiagnosed for 2.