Arachidonic Acid: When Inflammation Is Good

Warthog13

Awards
Jiigzz posted an extremely helpful and thorough guide to ArA along with information regarding suggested stacks and supplements that can have adverse interaction.

It's one of the threads in my 'Go-To' list.

I had good experience with ArA earlier this year and will start another run soon.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
nice. i never venture over to that area so i had no idea. thanks.

normally i just dont care about supps. but after my recent success with betaine i'm checking out some others.

kjetil1234

kjetil1234

Awards
I've noticed first hand how LACK of inflammation really ****s up your gains. I was taking lots of antioxidants, and the lack of free radicals inhibited my recovery.

Free radicals lead to proper inflammation, which in turn lead to proper recovery. Imbalance of either of these will cause problems...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've noticed first hand how LACK of inflammation really ****s up your gains. I was taking lots of antioxidants, and the lack of free radicals inhibited my recovery.

Free radicals lead to proper inflammation, which in turn lead to proper recovery. Imbalance of either of these will cause problems...
Like what? I've been on 2000-3500mg vitamin c a day. Not centered around workouts.. That's the only real antioxidant I can't think of that I take consistently. But I NEVER get doms. Which is why I am hoping my ara run I am startig next week will help out and get some gains

max d

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone worry about long term use causing cancer? I know supplementing with it is relatively new but I've stayed away just because of the potential cancer concern. Has anyone came across anything showng that its a non-issue?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Does anyone worry about long term use causing cancer? I know supplementing with it is relatively new but I've stayed away just because of the potential cancer concern. Has anyone came across anything showng that its a non-issue?

I didn't think there was a concern unless cancer was present. But I dunno...