HIIT routine

R

RyanB88

Awards
Anybody know a website where you can find a solid HIIT routine laid out?

Where everyday has a list of exercises that actually make sense. I'm really not feeling like putting in the effort to make my own plan. Thanks guys

A

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HIIT can consist of running sprints, dragging a sled, pushing a car, sledgehammer swings, possibilities are honestly endless. rosstraining.com has some really great workout programs that are high intensity in nature on his website. May be something as simple as do 100 burpees as quick as possible.

R

RyanB88

Awards
The possibilities are endless yes. What I'm looking for is basically a program that has days laid out. i.e. Day 1 lunges, plyo jumps, burpees, plank, mountain climbers, squat to lunges ect. Then day 2 might be more targeted towards back. Some days would have sprints, stair climber, ect ect.

R

RyanB88

Awards
I'm looking for a routine that revolves are plyometric exercises.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You've spent 2 days and several posts telling us what you want and let us know you don't plan to put in any effort to research on your own. Freaking pathetic.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
you want to very specific HIIT and plyometric workouts, then we will need very specific needs and goals.

how many days can you do this routine?

are you doing any other type of conditioning?

what do you have available to you for equipment; like a fully stocked athletic gym, a commercial gym, garage gym, etc?

are you lifting as well? if yes, please detail out what you are doing.

R

RyanB88

Awards
I take every 3rd day off, sometimes I'll do cardio on that day though. I lift, just coming off a ph cycle about a month after my post cycle now. Looking to up my endurance like crazy mostly. Doing that I know I'll lean up a lot as well. My gym has everything you could ever want.

And I'll still sneak in some heavy lifting days but I'm going to revolve my workouts around this high intensity approach for awhile.

R

RyanB88

Awards
And! I've been looking around bud. Just not finding what I want. But I don't see why you'd waste your time (cause I'm sure it's valuable) reading and replying to a thread so pathetic.

What I was looking for is someone to have some websites that have a bunch of workouts already spelled out. If no one does it's no big deal I'll continue making my own.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Really just take pieces from every website that you like. I google'd HIIT numerous times before I found several that I "like" (were relevant for my needs).

The ones posted above are solid:
rosstraining.com
Wannabebig.com on HIIT
Also, builtlean.com

Currently I only do cardio(HIIT) once/week. After my leg workout. Treadmill: I'll do 1min30 warm up @ 5.5. Then 30 sec sprint (10.0). Repeat for 6-8 rounds. Simple yet effective.

Hope this helps. I also would enjoy some different ways to attack hit. Keep it going.