Curious, anyone gain muscle while losing fat under Bobos Guidance?

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Curious, anyone gain muscle while losing fat under Bobos Guidance?

I know this is a bit hard to do, but anyone gain muscle while losing fat under one of bobo's plans? I have been doing this but very slowly. I have seen very determined people do this (like Beast), and I am thinking about signing up for one of the programs, which would be best? Goal is a body recomp, and I am patient as hell so its all good if it takes a while. What do you suggest?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.56%

Well I will say this much and it may not answer the question your are asking, but in the past three weeks that I have been on Bobo's Muscle Building Plan I have put on 12 lbs of weight while wearing the same size pants.

While this isn't losing weight while adding muscle, I have only noticed a very small effect of my pants being a little tighter in the waist.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.59%

Quote Originally Posted by rtm
    Well I will say this much and it may not answer the question your are asking, but in the past three weeks that I have been on Bobo's Muscle Building Plan I have put on 12 lbs of weight while wearing the same size pants.

While this isn't losing weight while adding muscle, I have only noticed a very small effect of my pants being a little tighter in the waist.
    are you going to post before and after pics? Which program did you sign up for?
    •   

4. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    I know this is a bit hard to do, but anyone gain muscle while losing fat under one of bobo's plans? I have been doing this but very slowly. I have seen very determined people do this (like Beast), and I am thinking about signing up for one of the programs, which would be best? Goal is a body recomp, and I am patient as hell so its all good if it takes a while. What do you suggest?

Its very hard to do but some of those people that genetically blessed can do it much eaiser.

Bohica for example is doing the muscle building program and it down 3lbs but measurements are all up. So its definetly possible.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    When I lost fat and gained muscle, I was doing the UD2 program(tweaked a little), which alternates periods of hypocaloric and hypercaloric intake. I am not sure how Bobo sets his plans up, as I know he knows his stuff, but you may want to take a look at the UD2 program.
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.74%

I don't know if I gained any muscle, but strength never decreased. It actually went up a little bit over time....and I'm certainly not one of the genetically gifted.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Its very hard to do but some of those people that genetically blessed can do it much eaiser.

Bohica for example is doing the muscle building program and it down 3lbs but measurements are all up. So its definetly possible.
    Correct. I am leaning out quite nicely, and have still put size on my chest arms and calves.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I lost 40 pounds or so, and kept about 95% of my strength. In fact with my new lower weight my strength is up compared to when I was 290. Some of my measurements are still the same, my chest actually went up, and best of all my waist went down.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 08:39 PM
  2. keep/add muscle while losing fat
    By ninjahuber04 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 07:16 PM
  3. Gaining muscle while losing fat
    By savagery in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 01:12 AM
  4. anyone measure muscles while loosing fat?
    By pantera101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 02:58 PM
  5. Gaining muscle and losing fat
    By theslime in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 09:09 AM