- 07-10-2014, 07:39 PM
- 07-14-2014, 08:06 AM
07-14-2014, 03:36 PM
07-14-2014, 03:59 PM
Like it says in the article, it's counterintuitive (but it works). I'd say it would work for some people with a high level of training already. It's not a program if follow very long or often, but it might help someone push through a plateau.
07-14-2014, 06:34 PM
I'm getting pretty good results with what I'm doing now, so I guess I might look into fortitude training once I start to plateau.
Similar Forum Threads
- By wardog in forum Training ForumReplies: 70Last Post: 06-17-2011, 01:41 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 06-11-2005, 11:11 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum Training ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 12-20-2002, 09:58 PM
- By spoofy in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-13-2002, 07:00 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2002, 12:09 AM