- 07-10-2014, 06:39 PM
- 07-14-2014, 07:06 AM
Can you post a link? I'm not familiar with it, but like to look into new ideas.
- 07-14-2014, 02:36 PM
My post count is too low to post links, but I just PM'd you
07-14-2014, 02:59 PM
Like it says in the article, it's counterintuitive (but it works). I'd say it would work for some people with a high level of training already. It's not a program if follow very long or often, but it might help someone push through a plateau.
07-14-2014, 05:34 PM
I'm getting pretty good results with what I'm doing now, so I guess I might look into fortitude training once I start to plateau.
Similar Forum Threads
- By wardog in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 70Last Post: 06-17-2011, 12:41 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 06-11-2005, 10:11 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 24Last Post: 12-20-2002, 08:58 PM
- By spoofy in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 12-13-2002, 06:00 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-28-2002, 11:09 PM