Surgically Removed Muscle?!?!?

max d

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know if muscle can grow back from where it was surgically removed? I had thoracic outlet surgery 2 years ago, the first rib on my right side removed and two scalene muscles released in order to alleviate pressure from an artery/vein in my shoulder area. I did incline bench for 6 months trying to get it back but felt like I wasn't gaining any strength in that movement. Stuck to flat bench and got up to benching 300. So, after a year of bulking up to 195 and cutting down to 175 I still have a whole in my upper inner area of my peck and still can only incline reps of 145.

I just did a bunch of research and came up empty handed. Read about satalite cells reproducing and a bunch of other stuff.

Long story short, will I ever be able grow muscle back in the portion of my chest where I had muscle removed??? If it can any suggestions on certain movements or just stick with the basic hypertrophy 8-12 reps?

roiddistro

Banned
Awards
Nope the muscles you have when you are born are the ones you have for life ,when you cut of a amputee legs do the legs regrow