Any experience with MI-40
- 06-21-2014, 10:25 AM
- 06-21-2014, 10:26 AMUse Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
06-22-2014, 06:39 PM
Can you shoot me a pm about your big beyond belief program? Thinking of starting it and have some questions . I have the 6 day template but still not sure about some things
06-27-2014, 03:26 AM
06-27-2014, 04:00 AM
Used it. I think BPak takes a lot of stuff that's out there and puts it into a very good program. I took ideas and views from it and applied it to my training regularly. I don't follow his actual routines, I do much more compound stuff, etc. His nutrition and whatnot I do think is mucho bro.
Antaeus Labs Rep
06-27-2014, 11:14 AM
Machmood - sending pm now.
Thanks for the replies guys. BPak's split has been a good break from the BBB split I was using. Going to try and implement more of his techniques into my training. I like his clean eating and lost workout carbs recommendations.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Brian5225 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2007, 11:36 AM
- By carltheduke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2007, 10:00 PM
- By friction515 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2007, 08:36 PM
- By Tim J in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2007, 01:35 PM
- By Jmuls in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2007, 11:45 PM