Any experience with MI-40

1. Any experience with MI-40

I've been doing DC training and Big Beyond Belief. I am thinking of going back to a more traditional type split. Has anyone used Ben Pakulski's MI-40 Xtreme? I've seen his youtube vids and like most of his training and diet tips.

2. I think @pete8407 does
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

3. Can you shoot me a pm about your big beyond belief program? Thinking of starting it and have some questions . I have the 6 day template but still not sure about some things
    •   

4. I've used mi40. Its awesome and it works well. One of the best programs you can spend your money on. I havn't pulled the trigger on mi40x yet though.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

5. Used it. I think BPak takes a lot of stuff that's out there and puts it into a very good program. I took ideas and views from it and applied it to my training regularly. I don't follow his actual routines, I do much more compound stuff, etc. His nutrition and whatnot I do think is mucho bro.
    Antaeus Labs Rep

6. Machmood - sending pm now.
    Thanks for the replies guys. BPak's split has been a good break from the BBB split I was using. Going to try and implement more of his techniques into my training. I like his clean eating and lost workout carbs recommendations.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone have any experience with Evo-Labs?
    By Brian5225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 11:36 AM
  2. any experience with omnevol?
    By carltheduke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 10:00 PM
  3. Any experience with san's attitude?
    By friction515 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 08:36 PM
  4. MUSCLE - any experience with the product?
    By Tim J in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 01:35 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 11:45 PM