absolute best move for tricep lateral head
- 06-10-2014, 03:17 PM
- 06-11-2014, 08:40 AM
I've never really thought to isolate any one part of the triceps... but the only apparent part of my tris is the lateral head, so maybe my pressing shenanigans will help you:
close grip bench
- 06-11-2014, 03:12 PM
06-23-2014, 10:01 AM
Tate press and rope cable extentions
06-23-2014, 03:37 PM
06-24-2014, 10:11 AM
you can call me "ozzie" for short.
06-30-2014, 08:40 PM
I like skull crushers with dumbells palms facing each other.
07-01-2014, 10:09 AM
07-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Close grip is king for lateral development. Make sure you're not allowing the elbows to flare out, but keep them close to your lats during the movement. Grip no closer than the width of your lats.
For the medial head, you'll want to relax the long and lateral head, so pushdowns or kickbacks (elbows close to or even behind your torso will be most efficient).
For the long head you'll want to prestretch it. Overhead extensions will do the trick.
07-03-2014, 11:48 PM
Also try reverse grip extensions can be a little hard on the wrists so don't over do it but I feel the very hard in the lateral head. Also work on your mind muscle connection I know it sounds kinda retarded but Focus on flexin that part of your tris when lifting and posing in between sets.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TommyTuffGuy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 09-20-2009, 08:07 PM
- By True74Seneca in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2009, 11:32 AM
- By dead_i_katid in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2007, 08:25 PM
- By ItsHectic in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 01-21-2007, 04:27 PM
- By Moyer in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 03-16-2005, 08:35 AM