lethargy after working out

O

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Does anybody else get this or am i just weak sos? I use to bw able to workout then go surf after butt now after i workout i am extremely lethargic after the rest of the day. Am i over exerting myself or wat? I feel all gasst out physicaly and mentally. Or is it just crashing frm my preworkout and if thats the case y am i suffering all day the rest of the day? Any explanations and/or suggestions wood b appreciated thanx!!!

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that PWO is likely what is causing it. They are a crutch and you should learn to get a good workout in without it.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yeah, that PWO is likely what is causing it. They are a crutch and you should learn to get a good workout in without it.
This ^^^^

OP. I never use PWO.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
could be pre, could just be mental. by working out you're obviously putting your body through a lot so it's only natural your body will want to rest/recover

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
How's your diet look? If you don't fuel the tank, that could be a huge cause as well.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Depends what you do after your workout too. For example, if It's squat day for me and I go home and eat/sit on the couch, I get hella tired and lethargic. but if I squat the go straight to work after, I'm like the most productive mofo there all day

Call it anecdotal at best. But I guess once I begin rest, it's like a snowball effect untill the end of the day lol

Unless I get injured. Then I turn into a grumpy douchebag till I'm better

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's much more difficult to recover after a workout the older you get. So it could be that your just getting older. A ton of factors could be causing your problems. I'm sure people will try and say they know what's causing your problem but there really is no way to figure this out easily over the interwebz by strangerz.
...or we can offer suggestions based on what he has offered. It isn't like we are diagnosing him.

I swear that you are so stereotypical Boston sometimes.

O

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Thanx evry1! Well a little mor detail i do IF and then my workout in the AM with a metabolic resistance type workout basicly hole body. I only do this twice a week tho. My postworkout shake is about 30g protein powder and a ripe banan blended. Then ill eat sum more like 30 min later cuz i get hungry. I only 27 btw.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the first thing to address is how you made it to 27 writing the way that you do. You can spell metabolic, resistance, and you even knew to put the e before the i in protein, but said **** it to the rest.

O

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Ya i git spelling errors like dat wen i use 2 rite my papers in class. Butt ne helpfull comments besides dat?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 10
C Anabolics 4
Hypnotic traveling Anabolics 32
Ninjo Anabolics 23