Be competitive
168 lbs
Bench 315
Squat 405
Preacher curl 165
Run mile in 5min flat
Do 200 pushup in a row
Do 50 handstand pushups in a row

Diet will consist of deer meat, snook, mullet, lots of fresh salads including cabbage salads, steak and eggs with onions and garlic lots and lots of water not too much sugar itermintent fasting to make the body lean and hungry, couple of protien shakes as meal replacments and of course i cant do this always so ill eat garbage sometimes too i like woppers, and baconators

Ultimate goal, i want to be in the best shape i can
be in one year,

Principal- your body will physically adapt to survive in the environment you put it in, people are naturally afraid to go into dangerous enviroments except for the people who live their because they
have adapted to it

Workout plan constantly increase weights and reps distance pushing myself way beyond my percieved limits while maintaing proper timing on food intake, first of all i never ever belive my goals are too high because their are people that make my goals look like begginer stuff and thats exactly all the more my goals are, i will start the first month with lots of calostetics, no prework out drink mabee ocasionall get a sub sandwich before, i will drink tons of water and thourly strech before, then kind of jump around a little get blood pumping mentally psyc myself like i knew i was going to have to fight mike tyson after one year of training and i dont wanna die, and if he wins i gotta be his bitch so thats not an option so i have To push like no man has pushed before becsuse i intend to keep my manhood.then i just do 1 or 2 sets of push ups to failure with that mind frame of life or death, followed by some basket ball to ward off cortisol, go home and drink a shake then eat an hour later or just go home and eat. Next week do the same thing but more reps after 2 months the first part of my goal will be accomplished 200 pushups in a row. Meanwhile in these first 2 months ill be working in that 5 min mile, ill jog relaxinly once a week for 3 miles and jog aggresivley once a week, ill warm up with a mile then ill look at a mark way ahead of me and sprint too it, i wont give up even if i collapse after reaching my mark, and that mark is going to get farther every week each time pushing my self almost to the point of collapse also doing mild weight training on legs curls and extensions, very important for a sprinter, so after my first 2 months 2 goals will have been reached.
It is important to accomplish these goals first because my heart will be strong enough to support the blood in oxygen needed to grow the amiunt of strength increases I want in the time I want
Next i need a weight lifting partner, prefirably someone who can bench 500 so that my goals seem minimum then the same process drink tons of water for total muscle expansion, and stretch target muscles as much as possible to give them space to grow, warm up a little, then use my psych method to do a bench press of 2 to 5 rep max followed by 2 or 3 negitives, repeat one more set while continuing to drink tons of water and stretching followed by 1 set of pushups, then play basketball to prevent
Cortisol go home and drink a shake wait 1 hour and eat or just eat, bench is only one day a week keep up on my jogging just to maintain my 5 minute mile add a little weight every week to the bench after a month to month and a half of benching start doing the same thing with preacher curls low reps followed by negitives on the same night as bench you'll notice your bench will go down at first. After 3 months of this time to start doing squats, squats and deadlifts same night,
I don't feel it's safe to do 2 to 4 reps on these workouts more like 6 to 12 careful of my form to not get an injury but continue to add a little weight every week, my body will already have been conditioned with a strong heart and fast muscle growth on my chest, not to mention the control you get from all those push ups and preestablishing the blood vesels in legs with sprints and light leg workouts, because of this state I will strength comes easy, that's it

Last edited:
Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. What do you intend on being competitive in?

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
I wresled 11 years but now im going to be doing bjj, sorry it took so long to get back to you i edited alot of stuff and didnt see your post , i wish to go back into competition

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are some big goals, but I find that working towards goals will push you that much harder so best of luck! In for updates and advice if needed!

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Thanks nicksox, i got some muscle memory thats gonna work for me, even if I come up a little short at the end of the year im gonna be a better man, "try to fly, if you can't fly Run, if you can't run walk, if you can't walk crawl, if you can't crawl then do anything and everything in your power to move forward and when you've done everything you can do to move forward, then keep moving forward."