good regime to start me off, i want to get big. big arms

skorpio555

skorpio555

Awards
hi,
as stated in previous threads i have just contracted HIV . my fitness levels have really gone down hill, i used to run a lot, now 5 mins on treadmill kills me LOL i want to build my fitness, gain muscle especially top half, shoulders , arms , back, my legs are very strong anyway. i have a guy and i have man boobs as i like my beer, too much estrogen in beer ( how can i get this down ? how can i get rid of them , take c lomid ? )

basically i want to lose any body fat, build big up top.

LiftingTins

Awards
Sorry to hear about the HIV. Find a good arm/upper body workout program (you can find plenty on this site, bb.com, menshealth, etc.). Just google it and find one you are comfortable with; or check out each programs reviews to find out the top rated.

For the beer intake, I say drink a gallon of water per day and cut out beer and soda altogether (special occasions exempt). This in itself will drastically change not only how you feel, but how your body functions. Hard habits to drop, but once you do, you will notice a slimming within a week. Good luck!

Mystere3

Awards
Can't you get scripts for anavar and hgh with hiv?

skorpio555

skorpio555

Awards
hi thanks,
just asked my doc today for HRT or steroids, he wouldnt hear of it, i am from belfast - uk. not in the states sorry, thinks maybe very different here in uk with cutbacks etc, docs wont prescribe anything at all , basically. wondering what kind of muscle/ strength builders i can take which wont do my liver any harm ?

any ideas guys ? thankyou

GoatNapper

Awards
yes i am from the U.S and am living in Helsinki, FI, it is harder than hell to get any type of steroid or painkiller let alone a prescription in Europe at all. i would suggest not just focusing on your arms but do a 3 days a week full body workout with maybe more focus on the arms. this is typically for begginers and it is what i stuck with for 3 years and got fantastic results. the body in general without gear wont grow too much apart from itself. you need to grow the body as a whole. cut out the beer to maybe once a week and only a few beers (i know thatll be hard being from belfast) also start getting your diet in check slowly maybe start with chicken rice and veggies and rotate with salmon and some other type of lean meat like reigndeer. google healthy meal plans if you must. i myself was injured and lost my lower right leg and got two bullets to the back and since then have came back to where i am now with this regimine. Oh and dont let HIV make you who you are, it is just a disease, stay happy and keep yourself healthy, enjoy life and let no one stand in your way!! CHEERS!

skorpio555

skorpio555

Awards
thanks goat, great advice !! much appreciated.