Training log app for android?

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Hey I was wondering what all you android guys use for a training log? I am just starting to use Gym Rat which seems pretty cool. Jefit seemed too bloated and many are either missing features or have too many. I want to chart out my lifts as well as keep routines on file for future use. Gym Rat seems like it might fit my needs. Any of you using a modern log or still using pen & paper?

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
i use google docs. gives me my excel spreadsheet anywhere i need it.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like jetfit personally, although google docs sounds like a pretty good idea as well.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I just found a real nice app called Simple Workout Log. You have to add all the exercises yourself but that means it's personalized for you. I tried Gym Rat today but it didn't seem very intuitive and you probably should set everything up in advance. I tend to change my workouts constantly so setting it up prior isn't an option

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I like jetfit personally, although google docs sounds like a pretty good idea as well.
Jetfit just seemed too clunky to me. I like to enter my exercises on the fly & not have to pre plan them all out before getting to the gym. But I have had it on all my devices for some time. I got the pro version when the Amazon App App store had it as their free app of the day about a year or so ago....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
delsolrob Workout Logs 24
CaribouMT Workout Logs 5
Smont Cycle Logs 4353
-MVP- Workout Logs 1
Anthony_ Workout Logs 349