epoc?

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Wotsup guys....i had a shorter then usual butt more intense training session yesterday(sort or a metabolic resistant training) and the rest of the day i felt like a blew a brain gasket. I couldnt focus on nothing was super lethargic and craved salt and protein to da max! I couldnt get a good amount of quality sleep cuz i felt like i od'd on liquid crak and crashed. Today i felt lethargic and was super super hungry and had sum more cravings. My questiin is is all of these symptoms bcuz of epoc or did i jus overtrain or wat? Thanks guys wondering this is rely bothering me das y

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
what did your training session consist of yesterday? Heavy compound movements ...ie... Deadlifts or? Sounds like you really taxed your CNS but knowing the details of the workout would help us figure this out

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
K.....this was my routine:
(No rest in between exersizes except moving 2 da nex 1)
Handstand push
Wide grip pullup
Dips
Underhand pullup
Calf raise
Active rest 2min

Sets 1&2 6-8reps
Sets 3&4 only 1st 2 exrsizes 6-8, last exersizes amrap 20sec

Then
Handstand pushup
Chinup
Triangle pushup
Neutral grip pullup
Calf raise
Active rest 2 min
Same style as 1st circuit except sets 3&4 no rest to fatigue

Then tabata style finisher:
Run in place (2x)
Jumping jax(2x)
Front hi kickz(2x)
Back hi kicks(2x)
Side push kicks(2x)

Cooldown then stretch

Thanx 4 any input guys

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
well
doesn't sound like CNS taxing type of a routine however it is pretty high intensity so you surely ramped up your metabolism for 24-48 hrs afterwards. How often do you perform this type of routine?

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
I do it evry 2-3 days....sumtimes without the tabata finisher and just a mini cardio finisher. I notice that if i do it after 2 days im not as 100% as opposed to resting 3days. I guessing my body type leans more towards ectomorphic....i wood put up pix butt idk how....

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
well
doesn't sound like CNS taxing type of a routine however it is pretty high intensity so you surely ramped up your metabolism for 24-48 hrs afterwards. How often do you perform this type of routine?
Given the atrocious grammar and spelling shown by the OP, I would actually argue that the routine must be taxing on the CNS.
At least that would account for much of his post. . .or sumthin lik thayt :)

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Given the atrocious grammar and spelling shown by the OP, I would actually argue that the routine must be taxing on the CNS.
At least that would account for much of his post. . .or sumthin lik thayt :)
Hahaha i actualy lafft out loud wen i read dis ;)

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Epoc doesn't really last that long. You're fine. Eat more, sleep more.
I was just wondering if it was because of epoc that caused me to be super lethargic the next day and the HUMANGUS appetite

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
When your food cravings are vicious, chances are you need to eat more to fully recover and rebuild.[/QUOTE]

So i not being a fatty den....i did notice that i had mean protein cravings...like id eat 8oz cooked fish with my veggies and 1/2 avocado and i srill hungry so i end up whacking a chicken breast wit melted cheese and still hungry so i eat couple questbars....and im only a buck ten lbs...

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
You might consider adding a little rice or sweet potato. If nothing else, you can zap-fry potatoes in the microwave in like 8 minutes. Don't even need a plate.

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
You might consider adding a little rice or sweet potato. If nothing else, you can zap-fry potatoes in the microwave in like 8 minutes. Don't even need a plate.
Kewl....my main concern wit da humangys appetite is going over my daily caloric intake cuz like i sead i only 110 lbs....yikes