Strange pain in back during lat. pulldowns

verilium

Awards
Hey, first post on this form, was referred here by my dad actually since he knows his **** a bit better than i do. a bit of background: currently 16, about 3 months ago i weighed 145-150LBs but i started dieting and training 6 days a week and lost about 30lbs, i'm about 5'7, idk what my BF% is and i am on 50mg of adderall XR a day with a 10mg ir later, i only took 25mg of the xr and took the instant then (idk if that would matter but it cant hurt to mention).

We were in the gym this morning as usual, we had missed the past few days though because of other matters, anywho (started with 55 lbs on each side of my lat. pulldowns, attempted a rep and realized i didn't have the energy or endurance to pull all that today, so i lowered it to 45 lbs) during my third rep or so of my lat. pulldowns i felt a weird pain in my back at the same height as the bottom of my shoulder blade and about an inch to the left of my spine, sorta like if there was something beneath my skin that didn't belong there, but at the same time it felt like... if you were to cut one of the supporting ropes on a hammock, or one thread in a mesh net, idk, it was ****in weird, didnt really hurt much at all though, but i stopped and felt around applying pressure and rubbing the area to find the spot, and i felt that same pain again but no tearing sensation. i was confused and got back on and did one more rep, taking it slow and i could feel a point when it started hurting again and as i continued pulling down it started to hurt a bit more the same way putting pressure on a wound makes it hurt more. i didnt wanna **** anything up anymore than it already was so i stopped, told my dad, and went over to do our chest & tricep workout except on iso machines instead of free weights so i wouldn't need a spotter, and so i wouldn't work the muscle when stabilizing, also lower weights than usual but more reps, i finished 5 sets of 10 with 25 lbs on each side on the standard iso, then went to the incline and got through one set of 20 lbs, on the second set i started to notice a pain in my shoulders, like the sockets not really the muscles or anything, totally different from the pain in my back, it was like idk joint pain, it felt like if i had more weight on or tried to finish the entire workout my arms would push through the sockets, could have just been from that many reps since i normally do 3 sets of 10, not 5, idk, i stopped and just went to do legs but instead of squats i did the leg press and idk everything there was fine there. Now idk i'm asking you guys, does it sound like some kinda small tear in my back? if not what then? and if it is what should i do about it? i'm gonna stay off it for a while, maybe do a few reps at low weight to see how its feeling next time were in there for back and biceps, but is there anything else? also, the pain in my shoulders, just joint pain from all those reps or could i have hurt something? and if so what should i do about it?
oh, and the last question is probably very stupid but idk it cant hurt to ask, is there some sort of fat-cushion in sockets? and could losing weight have caused the pain? i don't think there is bit idk.

Thanks guys.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
First off, youre gonna get these nagging pains. It just happens, doesn't mean you messed anything up. So don't stress over it too mch unless it continues to hurt for several days

Second, how's your form with those pulldowns? It sounds like a shoulder issue, so here's my guess on the problem

You're either gripping too wide or bringing it too low and your elbows shoot backwards at the bottom.

You're not pulling them behind your head are you?

verilium

Awards
okay, thanks, it isn't even really noticeable unless i'm doing the pulldowns, and idk if its a shoulder issue or not, its not anywhere near my shoulder though, its below my shoulder blade and about an inch, maybe less, from my spine, but idk, im not gonna rule it out. also, when i'm doing the exercise my arms are out and above me at about a 70 degree angle, then i pull them down towards my chest until my hands are about 6 inches from my chest and my elbows are behind me to my side, i was under the impression thats proper form, correct? and its an iso machine, and i hold the innermost part of the handle with about a half inch sticking out, and my palms are up, and no idk my hands are never going behind my head, i might be misinterpreting the question, idk, and thanks for the help!