Need back tips!!

Natty teen

Natty teen

Awards
Hey guys. Needing some help building back thickness.
Any suggestions on exercises for me?

Current spilt phat modified.

Lower power

Upper power In this order
Back
Chest
Delts in this order.

Off

Chest and delts tris

Legs

Back and bis
Off

image-3410167790.jpg

image-300474804.jpg

Thanks!!

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Needing some help building back thickness.
Any suggestions on exercises for me?
What are you currently doing/exercises/sets/reps/ for the back/pulling?

I mean it looks as if you know how to build muscle. Maybe just more attention and or focus/frequency/volume on some pulling muscles!?

Natty teen

Natty teen

Awards
What are you currently doing/exercises/sets/reps/ for the back/pulling? I mean it looks as if you know how to build muscle. Maybe just more attention and or focus/frequency/volume on some pulling muscles!?
Currently starting with warm ups on pull downs. 3 sets of 10-12
Pyramiding on dead lifts 10,8,6,6,4.
Seated supported row 3 sets of 10
Bent over row 3 sets of 10
Weighted pull ups 3 sets failure.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll second what Paul says on varying intensity/volume/frequency. As for different exercises, just try different row variants.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go find Breezy's log and look at some of his back exercises/workouts. You could easily add some of those variations or techniques in on that PHAT template for a nice change up.

As usual though Paul hit the nail on the head. :)

Natty teen

Natty teen

Awards
Go find Breezy's log and look at some of his back exercises/workouts. You could easily add some of those variations or techniques in on that PHAT template for a nice change up. As usual though Paul hit the nail on the head. :)
Thanks!!!!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Second on the different row variations. I was stuck in a rut with the usual Db rows and BB rows etc..... I recently added Meadows rows and I was really able to feel the muscle contraction much more and seem to be getting alot more muscle stimulation since adding these to the back routine. I am gonna check out Breezy's log as well for some additional ideas