Nausea during and post workout

juiceyyy91

Awards
Man this is getting annoying, if I drink carbs during I feel nauseous post workout.. why the hell is this happening to me? I need to intake carbs during cuz of my pre-workout insulin. Any ideas?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Huh? You can skip intra carbs if makes you feel nausea

juiceyyy91

Awards
Even tho I takin insulin? I take dextrose pre workout with whey isolate glutamine creatine. So maybe just take carbs post instead of during

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Well if it's making u sick I would try a few days without and then slam a ton of carbs post workout. What are you intaking for your post gym meal and what's your preworkout consist of?

juiceyyy91

Awards
Pre workout is 60grams whey isolate 80grams dextrose 10grams glutamine 5grams creatine monohydrate. During 4scoops modern bcaa from usplabs 80g dextrose mixed in Gatorade. Post 60g whey iso 80g dextrose 10g glutamine 5g creatine monohydrate. Hour after post workout shake 1chicken breast and 1 cup white rice .

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Pre workout is 60grams whey isolate 80grams dextrose 10grams glutamine 5grams creatine monohydrate. During 4scoops modern bcaa from usplabs 80g dextrose mixed in Gatorade. Post 60g whey iso 80g dextrose 10g glutamine 5g creatine monohydrate. Hour after post workout shake 1chicken breast and 1 cup white rice .
not bad, instead of dextrose maybe try waxy maize or better yet karbolyn. I bet all of the dextrose is what's making u nauseous

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it happen with any carbs/ real food or mainly "supplement" drinks?
I get pretty sick if I ingest zinc on a more or less empty stomach.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try a different source besides dextrose. Can't recall the name but gaspari has it in its carb source and it is in plasma.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is you insulin prescribed by a doctor?...I know some people like to mess with it, but in my opinion its extremely dangerous.
That was my first thought too. That stuff is crazy.

juiceyyy91

Awards
Do u have some big plans ahead of u?
If not I wouldn't fk with slin .....
Yes sir.. that's the only reason why. I need to step up my game lol. I've done months upon months of research on insulin before use as I know it can be very dangerous.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Well if you wanna get as big as I do then that's the next step..
thats why I'm asking how big you are. I know monsters that have never touched slin. I just haven't ever talked to you before so I have no clue how developed or experienced with AAS you are.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Don't be afraid to speak up there bud. Everyone can learn more. Saying you've read enough to feel confident running slin and ingesting 240grams of simple sugars in a short time period and not knowing why you're getting nauseas doesn't really add up. Reading is good, but sometimes asking questions and conversing is better. Either way good luck

juiceyyy91

Awards
I think I over did the carbs lol I am going to goto vitamin Shoppe in a couple mins and grab either vitargo or karvolyn... Which one do u guys recommend?

juiceyyy91

Awards
Don't be afraid to speak up there bud. Everyone can learn more. Saying you've read enough to feel confident running slin and ingesting 240grams of simple sugars in a short time period and not knowing why you're getting nauseas doesn't really add up. Reading is good, but sometimes asking questions and conversing is better. Either way good luck
I am 5'10 225lb not sure BF % but not high.. maybe between 9-13%

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I think I over did the carbs lol I am going to goto vitamin Shoppe in a couple mins and grab either vitargo or karvolyn... Which one do u guys recommend?
ive been loving karbolyn

juiceyyy91

Awards
No I am going to start competing next year. I am gonna clean bulk this year.. I wanna get to 260 around 7-9% bf

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2g test, 700mg tren ace, 5iu
Holy fukc. Tone those doses down, no offense but those are super high for your size.

You clearly have a grasp on what you're doing but don't fall into the trap of getting big as fast as possible bc it looks like where you're heading. You could cut the test/tren in half and see great results with the GH you're running provided you're eating enough.

juiceyyy91

Awards
Holy fukc. Tone those doses down, no offense but those are super high for your size.

You clearly have a grasp on what you're doing but don't fall into the trap of getting big as fast as possible bc it looks like where you're heading. You could cut the test/tren in half and see great results with the GH you're running provided you're eating enough.
I took a year off gear and started back on A month and a half ago. I been weight training since I was 14. The doses are fine, I don't get any bad sides from tren besides sweating

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Haha that's the goal brotha, I wanna eventually get my pro card within the next 2-3 years I am only 22 I turn 23 on Saturday ;)
holy hell man, haha, I didn't even take any gear until i was 23. That's what I was asking, if a pro card was your goal, not necessarily if your almost there, haha. Did you ramp up to this dose? What are your future plans? Are you blasting and cruising or cycling on and off?

juiceyyy91

Awards

I did weigh more, but due to a drug problem a year ago I lost weight :( dumb decisions.. well what ever we live we learn

juiceyyy91

Awards
holy hell man, haha, I didn't even take any gear until i was 23. That's what I was asking, if a pro card was your goal, not necessarily if your almost there, haha. Did you ramp up to this dose? What are your future plans? Are you blasting and cruising or cycling on and off?
Blasting and cruise, when I cruise prob will drop test down to 1.5 grams... Maybe throw in primo and ugh... So I stay lean and preserve muscle. I don't really like to fully come off cycle.. I hate it! Lol

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I side with distilled on that front, I've always had a less is more attitude towards AAS. I've never even gone over 500mg a week of test or 200mg a week of tren. But I know guys taking and that have taken the levels you are

juiceyyy91

Awards
I side with distilled on that front, I've always had a less is more attitude towards AAS. I've never even gone over 500mg a week of test or 200mg a week of tren. But I know guys taking and that have taken the levels you are
Everyone has their own opinion. Its perfectly fine lol

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Everyone has their own opinion. Its perfectly fine lol
yes and everyone's body is different. U might look into lowering your cruise dose tho, most guys cruise much lower than that

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It makes no difference to me what your doses are. I'm trying to offer helpful advice as I am in a circle that contains IFBB pros larger, much larger than you and don't run doses that high. We're about the same size and I haven't even sniffed doses that high or touched slin or GH.

Seems like you have no care in the world what I'm saying so I'll kindly fall back into the shadows, take the advice if you wish but best of luck with your goals and health.

juiceyyy91

Awards
It makes no difference to me what your doses are. I'm trying to offer helpful advice as I am in a circle that contains IFBB pros larger, much larger than you and don't run doses that high. We're about the same size and I haven't even sniffed doses that high or touched slin or GH.

Seems like you have no care in the world what I'm saying so I'll kindly fall back into the shadows, take the advice if you wish but best of luck with your goals and health.
And I just started back at the gym again, I usually am much bigger.. I lost thirty pounds over the last year

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to agree with DW... Less is more...

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And ..... If u r seriously thinking about competing next season? I would recommend finding a good coach...
:)

juiceyyy91

Awards
And ..... If u r seriously thinking about competing next season? I would recommend finding a good coach...
Yea I was playing around with that idea, it depends how funds are at the time. But for my first show I most likely will end up hireing a coach to help me thru it

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I was playing around with that idea, it depends how funds are at the time. But for my first show I most likely will end up hireing a coach to help me thru it
If u r putting this much effort into it already, go the extra mile and don't cheap out on a coach... :)

Also each show prep is different.. It's nice to have ur coach look at u n say , ok this is what u need to do................

juiceyyy91

Awards
If u r putting this much effort into it already, go the extra mile and don't cheap out on a coach...
Hey I agree with what your saying, absolutely. Hopefully funds will allow me to hire a really good coach! How much do they topically cost?

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I agree with what your saying, absolutely. Hopefully funds will allow me to hire a really good coach! How much do they topically cost?
I put away around $5000, that covers just about everything? Lol.... Not counting food.....
But my suit alone is no cheaper than $700....

juiceyyy91

Awards
I put away around $5000, that covers just about everything? Lol.... Not counting food.....
But my suit alone is no cheaper than $700....
Oh damn... That's alot of money, I get all my hormones really cheap same with hgh, food is not that bad either. $700 for a suit?!?!?! Damnnnn!!!!!! Lol.. so. Coach is gonna cost me a pretty penny huh??

ajbogs

ajbogs

Awards
As a diabetic, it sounds kind of like when my sugar spikes wah to high. I think you need to lower the amount of carbs and sugars you ingest or try to get more fats in so the spike isn't as bad. I'd also see if you could get a glucose meter if you don't have one already and test before, during, and after the insulin/workout just to see. I didn't read the entire thread so yea lll just throwing it in from my perspective / being insulin dependent for 12 years

juiceyyy91

Awards
As a diabetic, it sounds kind of like when my sugar spikes wah to high. I think you need to lower the amount of carbs and sugars you ingest or try to get more fats in so the spike isn't as bad. I'd also see if you could get a glucose meter if you don't have one already and test before, during, and after the insulin/workout just to see. I didn't read the entire thread so yea lll just throwing it in from my perspective / being insulin dependent for 12 years
Thank you I appreciate your input, I do have a glucometer. Also I think you were right I lowered to 100g carbs pre and post only nothing during. Was not nauseous at all today and had awesome back day! Also I consume absolutely NO fats while insulin is active in my body. I do not want to chance any fat storage if possible.

ajbogs

ajbogs

Awards
Thank you I appreciate your input, I do have a glucometer. Also I think you were right I lowered to 100g carbs pre and post only nothing during. Was not nauseous at all today and had awesome back day! Also I consume absolutely NO fats while insulin is active in my body. I do not want to chance any fat storage if possible.
Well, if you find that you start going hypoglycemic (number under 80) during the working set, add some fats maybe a can of tuna? To the preworkout load, it'll help. Mind if I ask what kind of insulin you're taking? Humalog or novolog?